Author's note before we begin!

Hello there fellow fanfic writers, readers, and Sherlock fans! How are you doing? I'm C.S. Novak, and today I'm bringing you something wonderful!

A FANFICTION.

Amazing, right?!

But this is no ordinary fanfiction - this is the book version of the ENTIRE SHOW. (This particular book will be only of season one - I will have one book for each season)

Even more amazing, right??!?!

(I'm trying to get you all hype, okay, can I just have a few wahoos at least?)

And the best part is, it's Johnlock! I know how many of you ship it (including Mrs Hudson and myself), and I decided I could make the show better (just kidding, it's perfect) with a little bit of this: 🏳️‍🌈.

I haven't yet seen any other fics that do this, (and I'm so sorry if there are, I'm not trying to steal an idea), and so I decided to write one!

And, combining my knowledge of Gay with my writing skills (I'm 14, don't judge if it sucks 😅), I began writing one of the hardest books I've ever written.

Now, of course, most of it will be canon!
⚠️This is not your regular made-up fanfic!⚠️
It's a complete novel of the tv show, Sherlock, but I added my own gay flair to it! (And a few fanfictiony scenes here and there)

I'm so sorry if something is written weird, or if someone seems out of character, and I would ask that you kindly leave a comment telling me about it!

In fact, this is encouraged: Leave comments on grammar and spelling mistakes, and even if a sentence just doesn't sound right!

I will do my best to fix it!

Also, I know Sherlock can be a pretty intense show, and while most of you have probably already watched it and know what's coming, there will be warnings and disclaimers at the start of each chapter marking potential triggers. Stay mentally sound, you all 💛.

And, here's the even more best part!!: you can leave some suggestions, right here! These will be suggestions and possibilities for a fanfictiony scene that I could integrate somewhere into the show if you're lucky and have a good enough suggestions!
(I will not do smut or anything that derives a lot from the actual canon)

Suggestions:

This is almost like a transcript - a Johnlockian one! - and I actually used one. (The link here by request: https://arianedevere.livejournal.com/43794.html)

As always, thank you for reading, or even just considering reading, since it means so much to me. Thank you. I hope you are having a very good day, and I hope that this fanfiction makes it even better!

(And if you aren't having a good day, feel free to private message me or even open up in the comments if you're comfortable enough 💛 Whoever you are, you are loved, and you deserve happiness and safety.)

Now, comments, I want it nice and polite. Free speech is okay! You can say any opinion or feeling you may have here (including cussing!) without being judged, but only if it's not infringing on someone else's right to happiness (I.e. insults)!

⛔️If anyone is a jerk in the comments, you will be blocked by me and verbally abused by an entire fandom and convicted by your conscience⛔️

Important things to eliminate confusions:
'⚠️'= trigger warning! Please read!
'-' = minor time skip!
'~~~' = major time skip and change scene! Name the squiggles if you like! (If you've already named a group, leave the next for someone else so we can all join in 😊)
Bold text: My input that I didn't feel like landing in the comments/author's notes!
Italics: Emphasis (on italicized words), song lyrics, flashbacks, and thoughts/internalized words!
Bold and italicized: An emphasis on a thought a character is having.
Normal text: Normal text!
(More to be added)

Now, let the story begin!

.