Opinion on Love

"First let me get this out, this video is not for everyone. It's just my opinion so feel free to leave if u don't feel like u can agree with me. Today if u look at ppl around u , u can observe that a huge part of them are in a relationship by now. And the concept of love keeps getting so complicated as time passes by. Like the people in the past had their feelings sorted out, either u like someone they like u back u guys r together or u like someone and unfortunately or fortunately they don't like u and u aren't together . But now u both like eo but don't express it or sometimes u both like eo but decide to not like eo bcz u aren't meant to be, some ppl r in situationships and all. The partners are becoming too controlling like even not letting their significant other breath by always bossing them around. Some even fantasise about the bad guy who is only good to them. Well, reading and watching movies like that even I secretly enjoy that but in real life it ain't that possible i would say. This surely isn't bcz all my frnds (if I can call them so) are already lovestruck while it's just me who is own my own (laughing through the pain). Sorry if i had hurt anyone but the above lines it was all out of a lil bit of frustration someone might be having which isn't me ofc. I'm not being sarcastic for real. The thing is that my concept of love is different from what u think.It's that there are lot of people who u "can" be with but it is all about luck whether u find the one u can adjust with the most, least or in between. From my perspective the line between friendship and love is so narrow and in some cases non-existant. So if u have a frnd who is good enough, u don't need anyone else. Or if u have a family to support u throughout u don't need a lover. Atleast until the same family starts forcing u on getting married ig. Well, what I was trying to say was that if u feel alone (without a lover) and worried why it's just u who the cupid is missing out dw. It isn't just u. You have me for company. And looking at the bright side there are surely advantages of being single.And there are people who genuinely have found someone who they can live with .No hate to y'all I was just trying to comfort those who were feeling alone like me. All of this was generalised and not against anyone in particular. Now, Idk why I did this video in the first place . This turned out to be nothing significant in the end. Let me not say anymore rubbish to waste ur precious time. Thank you for sticking around until the end of this not so useful video. Stay positive and happy. This is the Naveen love expert who has never been in love signing off"

Idk what this is now💀- okkie biee
-Ash