HB: S1 E2 Loo Loo Land

Intro: Whispers in the dark

(Okay I now found out sinners can't leave the pride ring in the series, so I'll add something to help them)

55 years ago

A year that Y/n was new to hell and was the first year he married Carmilla and helping raising her daughters with her

It Starts with showing us a Crib and in the shadows a red light is shown stepping out of the shadows was Y/n

"Looking as scary as he was he creeps up to the crib reaching out pulled the curtains and..."

Y/n: Peekaboo.

"He accidentally scares 5 mouth old Odette and Clara making them cry"

Odette&Clara:(Crying and whimpering)

Y/n: Oh no no no no...(Takes his mask off) it's okay, (Puts both of them in each of his arms) daddy didn't mean to scare you both. Shh...

"They were still crying until Y/n sung them a lullaby in his real voice"

Y/n:🎵 Hush little devils don't say a word, Daddys gonna slay all the pain away.🎵

"They start calming down as he sung the lullaby he then sets them down gently and changes there diapers. 8 years later it then shows men showing plans to Y/n for a new weapon idea"

Y/n: Nice, nice very good But maybe a little bit less Russian, Even though the AK 47's are Okay Remember, this aint made of that Russian hardware it is made from pure angelic steel. My wife wants to make all these weapons as imperious to those pigeons As possible.

"He said as the men were making the plans some Balogna with mustard falls from the ceiling and gets on the plans Y/n hears laughing around the corner it was Clara and her pranks he looks at her and smiled and laughed, Odette and Clara are now were playfully hiding from there father"

Y/n: Where are you little ones? Come on out,(looks under the table and sees little shoes, Smerks)Where did they go did they disappear?(Gets closer to the table)Did they turn invisible?

"The girls laugh silently as Y/n grabs the table and lifts it with his strength"

Y/n: Gotcha!

"But there was nothing there just the little ones shoes"

Clara: Boo!

"He turns to see his daughters laughing and behind the curtains, he claps his hands and congratulated the girls as they see the door to the outside was opened"

Odette: What out there?

"They began to walk to the front door but Y/n stops them"

Y/n: Oh we never go outside my little ones, your mother said so.