talking to sid

you guys were in n school.

it was lunch time but u didn't have anyone to hang out with.

you were sitting on one of the chairs that were just in the hallway reading a novel.

sid was walking down the hall but u were rlly into the book and didn't see him come up to you.

youve talked to sid a couple times. not very much just a smile or small hello at partys.

"uh hi"

"oh, hi sid. what's up?"

"um nothing really. what about you"

"just reading."

"oh nice, ru doing anything?"

"um nope, why whats up?"

"i was wondering if u wanted to each lunch together. or something. u don't have to though."

"oh. yeah, sure. where did u wanna go?"

"we can just walk around the school? is that ok?"

"yeag thats ok."

you said while packing up your stuff and putting your bag on.

you didnt eat he walked around eating a sandwich though.

you guys didnt talk much. you didnt know what to talk abt and you arnt a very good conversation starter.

"wanna come to my house after school. we can listen to music or something."

he said looking at his shoes while walking past some kids making out infront of the lockers.

"sure. ill just let my mom know real quick." you said pullung your small phone out of your pocket and quickly telling her that you won't be there for dinner.

you had 2 more classes left but you had them will sid so it wasnt that bad.

after class you told him you had to go to your locker to drop off your textbooks.

after that you guys started walking to his house.

when you got there no one else was home.

you were kind of nervous because you barely talked to him and now you're in his house without anyone else.

you guys want to his room and you sat on his bed. he sat down next to you.

"wanna listen to some music?" sid asked.

"yeah, sure"

you guys just sat there taking turns playing music and saying that you like this song and stuff like that.

you guys started talking about funny stories that you had of Effy and her brother.

you guys were laughing and got more comfortable on the bed.

you guys were sitting at the top of the bed staring at your guys' feet.

it was around 6:30 and you guys didn't know what to talk about anymore.

he had a TV at the end of the bed.

you guys put on South park and just watched it for a while without talking.

you got kind of tired and put your head on his shoulder.

alarm 8:30 your mom said that you had to come home.

sid walked you to your house because it was dark out.

it wasn't that far of a walk maybe 5-10 minutes.

you said thank you and you guys had a kind of awkward hug and you went inside and out of shower.