Chapter = 5 ISHQAAN love Moments

Hy guyss i am here with a new part .

Please support vote for the story and share with other readers also

Please ignore the typos.

so where  we were ya everyone went to there respective rooms right .

let's see towards ishqaan 

ahaan take ishqi to his room making her lay on the bed .

Ishqi :- Ahaan 

Ahaan :-  Haan ishqi 

Ishqi :- i want that 

Ahaan was hell shock was staring at ishqi that what she wants actually

Ishqi :- ese kya dekh rahe hain dijiye na .

Ahaan :- kya chahiye ishqi .

Ishqi :- Kiss chahiye ahaan i want a kiss .

Ahaan :- okk 

Ahaan kissed on ishqi's cheeks and wish her good night but she held ahaan's collar and keep her lips on his one's and start kissing ahaan wildely .

Ahaan :- Ishqi basss.

Ishqi :- nahi ahaan i want more.

Ahaan :- ishqi don't do anything which make you regrate latter please.

Ishqi :- Why should i regrete babe we are going to married you know .

Ahaan :- haan but you are drunk ishqi let's have bath and if you want this after bath than i will surely give you this okk .

Ahaan  took ishqi in his arms like bridal style and take her in the washroom .

Ishqi was singing the song while ahaan was filling the bath tub and cheking the temprature of water .

while ahaan was teeling ishqi to enter in the bath tub but ishqi push aahan in the bath tub and start removing her dress.

Ahaan was staring at her sexy and hot fiancee soon to become his wife seeing his fiance removing her dresses standing only in her lingerie  which was almost  disclosing her breast .

Ahaan see her from her eyes which were shyning then to her cheecks which became red due to blushing then toward her lips which she was bitting her lower lip then towards her breast which were moving up and down because of her  heartbeat speed which was constantly increasing due to his gaze then to his navel which was looking perfect on her slim waist then toward her pussy which was covered by her wet panty then towards her legs which were taking steps towards him in the bath tub  placing her ass on his crock not by mistake but intentionally .