Chapter 2 - Ying Long's Soul

Lin Mo had been thinking about how to resolve the matter of Li Nuo on the way back from the Martial Arts Performing Compound.
Now that he hadn't awakened his Martial Spirit, he was no longer the young master that everyone looked up to.In the Li family, he didn't have much power of speech anymore either.The Li family might remember Lin Xiaoran's kindness and would not do anything to him.But Li Nuo was only a collateral woman, and didn't have much status in the Li family at all.If this could be exchanged for more benefits, then the Li family would definitely agree without hesitation.After returning to his room, he had been inwardly questioning himself repeatedly."What happened to my Martial Spirit? Why can't it awaken?"Boom!Lin Mo angrily swung his fist and ruthlessly smashed it against the wall.Due to the excessive force, the skin and flesh cracked and blood dripped down.After a long time, Lin Mo pulled out a jade pendant, which was the only thing Lin Xiaoran had left him.Whenever he missed his father, he would take it out and look at it a few more times.Looking at the jade pendant, he said bitterly, "Father, I've let you down.""I don't even have the qualifications to become a martial artist ......"When the blood on his hand, touched that jade pendant.That jade pendant suddenly became hot, and then with a 'whoosh' sound, it turned into a white light and quickly disappeared into his body.While he was extremely surprised, that white light rushed towards the unawakened Martial Spirit within him.Boom!The two collided and a low rumbling sound rang out.Then, a loud and clear sound of a dragon's roar resounded out.Hoo! Whew!A white dragon with wings and scales and ridged spines rushed out from his body, then circled around him."So this is how my Martial Spirit will awaken?"Looking at the majestic white dragon, Lin Mo's mind was incomparably shocked.The moment the Martial Spirit awakened, a surging feeling of power spread throughout his entire body.Then, his cultivation level, broke through to the First Sky of Martial Dao.On the Battle Spirit Continent, there was a strict hierarchy of martial cultivation, initially the Ninth Level of Body Refinement, then the Ninth Heaven of Martial Dao.On the way up is the Yuan Chakra Realm, Yuan Pulse Realm, Yuan Fu Realm ...... and so on.The moment a martial artist awakens a Martial Spirit, he or she will receive feedback from the Yuan Power of Heaven and Earth, allowing the martial artist's cultivation to increase.The higher the Martial Spirit, the more massive the feedback of Yuan Power it received."Only broke through the first rank?"Lin Mo was slightly disappointed, he didn't expect that this majestic dragon shaped martial spirit would only allow him to break through to the first level of the Martial Dao.Li Shaoyu's human rank six, however, was able to make him break through to the third level of martial arts."Mer'er, you are originally a Ying Long body, and the martial spirit is precisely your innate dragon soul."As Lin Mo was slightly disappointed, Lin Xiaoran's voice suddenly came from his mind."Ying Long's body?" Lin Mo exclaimed."Your dragon soul is as weak as you are, but it will if it can devour the soul of a demonic beast or, it will be able to increase its level."After these words, there was no more sound.Afterwards, Lin Mo realised that the jade pendant, was back in his hand safe and sound.Only, there was an extra carved white dragon on it.After looking at the jade pendant repeatedly and not finding any other abnormalities, Lin Mo began to try to activate his Martial Spirit to absorb Heaven and Earth Yuan Power.Only to see strands of white heaven and earth Yuan Power slowly pouring into his body.After being refined by the Martial Spirit, a golden Yuan Power began to travel around his body's meridians.It finally surged into his lower abdomen, within the Dantian Qihai.Feeling the strand of golden Yuan Power that appeared within his Dantian, Lin Mo's eyes were suddenly surprised.This golden Yuan Power was exactly the same as the one that flowed through his father's body, named Heavenly Dragon Yuan Power.Lin Mo had heard Lin Xiaoran say that the power of the Heavenly Dragon Yuan Power was ten times more powerful than ordinary Yuan Power.In other words, under the same cultivation level, his battle power was ten times that of others."With this Heavenly Dragon Yuan Power, won't I become a worldly powerhouse like my father?"Thinking of Lin Xiaoran's world-defying power, Lin Mo was thrilled.However, due to the Ying Long Martial Spirit grade, which was only the lowest grade of human rank one, the speed of absorbing and refining the Yuan Power was not fast.Lin Mo had been cultivating for most of the day and had only harvested a small amount of Heavenly Dragon Yuan Power."Father said that having a Martial Spirit swallow the souls of demonic beasts would increase its rank, so it seems like I have to find a way to get some beast souls in the future."Lin Mo muttered."Young master, young master, it's not good the people from the city lord's mansion have come to propose marriage again."It was at this time that the maid's anxious voice suddenly came from outside the door.The reason why they said again was because City Lord Wang Muyang had already proposed more than once, and in the past, because Lin Mo had objected, the Li family had naturally not agreed.Now that he had heard that Lin Mo's position in the Li family was in tatters, he was playing up the idea again."This action is really fast." Lin Mo sneered."What to do ah, now your status in the family is in tatters ......" the maid whispered."Don't worry, I won't let them have their way."After Lin Mo finished speaking, he quickly hurried towards the Li family's council chamber.The maid looked at Lin Mo's back, shook her head helplessly, and said bitterly, "If you were still the young master from before, then naturally there would be no problem, but now ......"Lin Mo walked quickly, but as he passed by the martial arts performance compound.But he was stopped by five silhouettes, the person who came was a junior from the Li family, Li Hu.Li Hu teasingly looked at Lin Mo and laughed contemptuously, "Our great genius Lin, where are you going?"This Li Hu Lin Mo was also very familiar with him, he used to often come to Lin Mo with his arse in the past, asking for advice on basic martial arts.This morning he had awakened a human rank four martial spirit, and his cultivation had been raised to the second level of the Martial Dao.Although he used to be on good terms with Lin Mo, now he had completely changed his face.Lin Mo ignored it and staggered past him to continue on.However, Li Hu put one hand on his shoulder and said, "Let me guess, you're doing this for your Auntie Nuo.""None of your business."Lin Mo shook off his hand and continued on.But Li Hu made a sharp stride and was again in front of the."Tsk, it's useless even if you go, you're a waste nowadays, the family elders don't even want to look at you more than once.""But then again, now I'm also considered a family genius, you just need to you kneel down and beg me, maybe I can help you."Li Hu looked at Lin Mo and said smugly.There was a time when he was in front of Lin Mo, grovelling and asking for advice, and sometimes Lin Mo didn't have the time to pay attention to him.This made him a bit upset, and now that he had a chance to humiliate a once high and mighty young master, how could he let it go."Kneel? Beg you?"Lin Mo's face was grim as he coldly said."Not bad, now that I'm a genius second only to Brother Shaoyu, I more or less have the right to speak."Thinking that Lin Mo was going to give in, Li Hu became even more smug.It seemed that he had already thought of the image of Lin Mo kneeling down and begging for forgiveness.However, Lin Mo lightly spat out two words from his mouth, "Idiot.""What? You dare to curse me?" Li Hu instantly said angrily."This kid, he's still living in a dream, isn't he, he really doesn't know how to die.""That's right, now Tiger is a family training object, he's a waste, it's good that the family head doesn't expel him from the family.""......"A few of the surrounding Li Family's children also snorted coldly from the sidelines."Get lost, I don't have time to bullshit with idiots like you." Lin Mo said in a deep voice."Damn, how dare a punk talk to me like that?"After Li Hu finished speaking, he quickly struck out, intending to fling Lin Mo a slap so that he could see the situation clearly.However ......Just as his words fell, Lin Mo also threw a backhanded slap over.Seeing Lin Mo return the favour, Li Hu couldn't help but sneer, "Let's see if I don't waste you, punk."Boom!As the words fell, the two men's attacks collided together.Only, after a loud bang, Li Hu's figure was slapped and smashed directly onto the ground."Idiot, can you roll now?"Lin Mo dropped a sentence and then once again accelerated his pace towards the Li Family's council chamberThose remaining four Li Clan children were all looking at his back with a stunned expression.Didn't he not have a Martial Spirit? How could he be so strong as well?