The Letter

Just a few months ago, they were a happy and complete family. A family filled with laughter, warmth, comfort and love.

And now they were broken, who knows if they'll ever be the same again....

The pinkette stared at the letter in her hand as tears fell from her eyes. She couldn't stop the tears from falling, her heart ached and she still couldn't believe that the love of her life was now gone.

Sakura sobbed quietly, not wanting her daughter to hear her. Although, Sakura knew that they were feeling the same misery and pain, the pinkette knew that she had to stay strong for her and for her daughter. No matter what the situation is.

Sakura felt empty and broken without him...she had lost a lot of people in the past, but this pain was much greater.

She couldn't bear the thought of her only love dead.

The pinkette cried harder as the thought crosses her mind. She won't be able to see him again. She wouldn't be able to kiss him again, to give him bear hugs, to tease him, to say "I love you" to him again. She wouldn't be able to feel his touch again...

'Its not fair...I didn't even get to say goodbye to him' Sakura thought as she sobbed. 

She was a mess, she was broken. She lost the love of her life....

Sakura looked at the letter in her hand, and hesitated.

She hesitantly opened the letter and read it.

Dear Sakura,

I hope you never get to see this letter...but if you have, i'm sorry

I know i won't make it out alive, so i want you to know that i love you.

Stay strong for Sarada, my love.

Don't give up.

I'll always be by your side. I won't leave. I love you.

I know you're broken right now, and that's fine. Give yourself time to heal, don't rush baby.

I know you're on the verge of giving up, don't give up. You got this my love.

Take care of yourself and Sarada. I'll always be watching over you two.

I'm sorry for leaving you, i'm sorry for breaking your heart again, i'm sorry for making you cry again, i'm sorry for everything i did to hurt you.

Thank you for loving me, for forgiving me, for giving me a chance. Thank you for giving me the most amazing daughter. Thank you for everything pinky. 

You're an amazing mother to Sarada. An even more amazing wife, thank you for making my life worth living.

I love you and Sarada so much. I'm sorry we couldn't say goodbye one last time.

Goodbye...I love you pinky.

Love, Sasuke

Sakura sobbed even harder, tears couldn't stop flowing out from her eyes.

She clutched the letter in her hands.

"Sasuke-kun..." she sobbed.

Sakura's heart ached even more.

She knew she wouldn't be able to meet someone like Sasuke. She knew she wouldn't fall in love again.

Sasuke was the only man she loved and had eyes for.

Sakura knew she would never heal from this. 

Her heart would break a little when she hears his name, when she sees something that reminds her of him, of them.

But she would try her best to stay strong for her and Sarada.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"M-mama" Sarada called out

"Come in" Sakura said, her voice was raspy from crying.

Sarada opened the door and more tears slid down her cheeks as she saw the state her mother was in.

She went over to her and laid beside her.

As the mother and daughter embraced each other, they cried their hearts out. Knowing that it would take time for them to heal, but the pain in their heart will last.

Sakura held her daughter tightly, as she thought of what Sasuke said in the letter.

'I love you anata'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hiii! I made a little change with my sad sasusaku oneshots...instead of Sakura dying(which almost happens in all of my SS oneshots) I made sasuke die o(〒﹏〒)o

So basically Sasuke died on a missionT___T

Idk whether this story is like rlly sad cuz i literally cried while writing this lol

So its either its rlly sad or im just sensitive asf lmao

Istg i need someone to stop me from writing these sad oneshots

Anyways, i hope you enjoyed this oneshot!! Would love to here some feedback lol!

Byeee!!<3333