Oral Health Awareness | Dr. Namrata Soni | Vanilla Smiles Dental Clinic, Pune

🦷💡 Did you know that dental cavities are one of the most common oral health problems, affecting people of all ages? Join Dr. Namrata Soni from Vanilla Smiles Dental Clinic in Pune as she sheds light on the causes of dental cavities and how to prevent them! 🌟Cavities, also known as tooth decay, occur when bacteria in your mouth produce acids that attack the enamel of your teeth. This can lead to holes or cavities. Factors contributing to this include:Poor Oral Hygiene 🪥Sugary and Acidic Foods 🍭🍋Lack of Fluoride 💧Dry Mouth 😶‍🌫️Frequent Snacking 🍟Prevention is key! Regular brushing, flossing, and dental check-ups can save your smile and keep cavities at bay.👉 Stay tuned for tips on maintaining optimal oral health and preventing tooth decay!Dr. Namrata A.Soni:Dr. Namrata A. Soni and look forward to addressing all of your dental needs. She is passionate about helping patients improve their oral health and achieve beautiful smile. When people ask her why I enjoy being a den tist, she explains that she loves to build personal relationships with her patients and treat the person, not just the tooth.Vanilla Smiles Dental clinic is located in the heart of Pune. Dr. Abhishek Soni and Dr. Namrata A. Soni are one of the best dentist in Pune with specializations in Pediatric Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry, respectively. Vanilla Smiles is a complete family dental clinic with best-in-class equipment. Rewarded in 2016 as the best dental clinic in entire west India by Famdent. Our Serving Areas: Dentist in Shivaji NagarDentist in DeccanDentist in FC RoadDentist in Karve RoadDentist in Apte Road.