Fake Fabric

Jotaro Kujo heads to Italy, specifically Naples, after the events of part 5 to meet Giorno Giovanna. Upon arriving, he's struck by the resemblance Giorno bears to his father DIO. Jotaro, maintaining his usual calm and cold demeanor, encounters Giorno in front of an entrance. Giorno's charisma and connection to his father's legacy are evident. Their meeting sets the stage for a new adventure as they discuss their respective experiences and powers. Giorno sits confidently on his throne as the leader of Passione. (Giorno): "Finally, we meet Jotaro Kujo. I want to ask you a lot of questions about my father, DIO."

(Jotaro): "Me too, Giorno. I want you to learn more about your Stand's power."

Their conversation begins with Giorno explaining the details of his Stand, Gold Experience, and its abilities. Jotaro listens attentively, showing his trademark intelligence and calm nature as they exchange information.

(Jotaro): "What abilities does your Stand, Gold Experience, possess?"

(Giorno): "Gold Experience has the power to infuse life into inanimate objects, turning them into living things. It can also create life from nothingness, healing wounds and even manipulating the life force itself."

(Jotaro): "I also want to know the ability of your Stand when it's pierced by the Stand arrow, and it evolves into Gold Experience Requiem."

(Giorno): "When Gold Experience is pierced by the Stand arrow, it evolves into Gold Experience Requiem. In this form, it gains the power to control reality and manipulate causality. Any action or event directed against it is reset, rendering any action taken against it useless. It can even nullify the actions of other Stands and their abilities."

Jotaro absorbs the information, nodding slowly as he processes the significant upgrade in Gold Experience's abilities upon evolving into its Requiem form.

(Giorno): "So, Jotaro, I'm curious about my father, DIO. I've heard stories and rumors, but I want to hear from someone who faced him. What was he like? What drove him to pursue his ambitions?"

(Jotaro): "DIO was a complex and scary individual. He had an insatiable desire for power and control but only one man stood up against my great grandfather Jonathan Joestar and he succeeded but of course DIO survived and took over his body that's why you're a Joestar Your father is DIO Brando and Jonathan Joestar. He was charismatic and manipulative, able to gather loyal followers and create chaos wherever he went. His Stand, The World, allowed him to stop time, giving him a significant advantage in battles the only reason I was able to defeat him because my stand Star platinum is the same type and possess the same powers as him and was able to outsmart him Killing him. His obsession with immortality and dominating others was fueled by his tragic upbringing and the curse of his vampiric heritage but he is undeniably a genius."

Giorno listens intently, his curiosity about his father evident in his eyes. Jotaro's words give him a deeper insight into the enigmatic figure of DIO.

(Giorno): "Jotaro having the ability to stop time must be hard to use. How does that power work, and for how long can you stop time?"

(Jotaro): " 'Time Stop,' allows me to freeze time. As for how long I can stop time, initially, I could only manage a few seconds. However, as I trained and developed my Stand's power, I eventually increased the duration to around 5 seconds."

(Giorno): "Jotaro, I've heard that you activate your Stand's powers by saying something in my case, I activate Gold Experience by touching things. Can you explain the mechanism behind your Stand's activation?"

(Jotaro): it's activated by my intense willpower and focus while saying "STAR PLATINUM THE WORLD"

(Giorno): Mister Jotaro, I know you came to me for something important can you tell me what is it?