Chapter 1:

Ivy POV:

I just woke up feeling so lazy today and that's fine because it's my semester break and it's currently Monday but anyways I don't have the energy to get up so I just laid still for a while till my cousin or should I say sister Stacy barged in my room to wake me up.

"Atsi, Atsi! (Older sister in Tsino [Filipino-Chinese])" she said while shaking me to get up.

"Whatt???" I groaned helplessly because I still feel lazy to move.

"Come on Atsi get up!" He said trying to pull me to get up.

"Nnooo" I groaned again after he pushed off the bed, damn she's so strong.

"Come on Atsi, Your father will arrive in 3 hours remember?" dang it I totally forgot my father and stepmother will be coming here to talk to my uncle regarding me, which I have a really bad feeling about it.

"Fine let's go." I got up from my bed to freshen up because I don't want to look unpresentable to my so-called biological father but anyways after that I want downstairs to see my uncle and aunt with Stacy at the dining table, about to have breakfast.

"Good morning darling!" Aunt Michelle said.

"Good morning guys!" I greeted them before sitting down to eat.

"How's your sleep honey?" uncle said.

"Well it's kinda odd I don't really feel normal." I said.

"Are you ready to meet them?" aunt said which made me stopped for a moment and they immediately noticed, then Aunt apologized immediately after that but I said it's fine since I don't really care I mean I was angry at my father about what happened but it's ok now.

"I guess so, but anyways where are we supposed to meet them?" I asked them.

"Here ofcourse." uncle said.

"What??" I asked in confusion.

"They're coming here darling, is something wrong?" aunt asked.

"Not really" I lied, ofcourse something is wrong I'm not ready to meet them yet, not here, so after eating breakfast I immediately changed ito the most presentable outfit I could find.

-Timeskip-

It was around 1 in the afternoon when we heard a sound of car screech and we knew who it was.

"Good afternoon, mich and sev" the first person who got out of the car was my stepmother Elizabeth Monroe, she gave us a kiss after greeting us along with some gifts, which my family deeply appreciated but unlike my stepmom my father greeted us in a quite rude manner which my uncle also gave to my father.

"Uhm ok why don't we continue this inside, shall we?" my aunt smiled nervously, I also saw her giving a signal? To my step mom?

"Uhm ofcourse, let's go gentlemen" Liza said smiling, after that all of us got inside the house and we all took a seat on the sofe in the living room.

"So what's the thing that you want to tell me?, because I'm curious, you travelled for 5 hours just to get here, must be really important." my uncle said while aunt and Stacy including me is serving them snacks.

"It is, because I am planning to get Ivy with me and my family." my father said.

"What??" my uncle and aunt said in unison.

"Wait what? No!!" Stacy said.

"No Atsi, Atsi is not going, right Atsi? You're not gonna leave us" Stacy said in panic.

"Ofcourse not why would I? Anyway?" I asked in irritation.

"Wait,wait! Ok everyone calm down!" aunt said Liza also agreed.

"Let's talk about this througly."liza said.

After that we all settled and listened to what they're gonna say

"So here's what's up, I want to take back Ivy with us, she's gonna move and live with us after that I'm gonna introduce to everyone as my child from my former wife, we're also gonna change her last name back to Monroe after Jacintha change it, so that if anytime happens she could have some of my properties." after saying that he looked at us, especially me as if telling me to agree.

"What?, No!" I replied

"Why not Ivy?" Liza said in a worried tone.

"After what you did dad?you expect me to just go with you anytime you want?, No!" No I finally shouted.

After what I said uncle came to me immediately to calmed me down because I have tendencies to lost my consciousness everytime my emotions overcomes me.

"Ivy calm down, calm down, ok, I'm right here, we're right here." he said while hugging me to soothe me before I lost my consciousness, yup I fainted.

After 30 minutes of losing my consciousness I woke up, and got up after entering the living room they all looked at me but uncle sev hugged me again asking if I'm alright which where I replied yes.

"So have you decided Ivy?" dad said.

"Take it slow honey, it's fine ivy if you haven't decided yet, it's totally fine." Liza said coming up to me and she also hugged me

"Take your time Ivy, take your time." Liza said in a soothing tone.

"Nope, I finally decided, and it's a NO, and nothing can change it anymore." I said in a rude tone towards my Dad.

"Oh really?, how about this, if you come with us I'll enroll you to your dream school where you're sister Irene is also attending, how a bout that?" dang it I really thought I finally stopped him on insisting I move in with them but guess luck isn't on my side today, he poked my weakness ughhhh.

"What makes you think that could make me say yes?" I asked with anger.

"Oh come on Ivy, you're my daughter ofcourse I know." after he said that ai thought about it again this time in a focused manner, and then I looked at them, Stacy, aunt and my uncle they looked at me with assuring smile telling me to agree as they know how much important this is to me.

"Fine...." I sighed in defeat before going onto my aunt and uncle's arms to hug them.

"Well then l'm gonna give you three more days to get ready, and after those 3 days I would come here to pick you up" my dad said excitingly, dad and uncle along with the rest of the person that I could feel the presence right now is talking and talking.......and talking, I'm not actually listening to whatever they're talking about, and I don't care, I think I'm being crazy right now.

TO BE CONTINUED