Part 1 "Show."

In the bustling city of Hiroshima, there lived a man known as Katayama Katakari, but to the citizens, he was simply known as the Red Samurai. With his purple gradient sword strapped to his side, he was a mysterious figure who roamed the streets, always ready to defend the innocent and protect his city from any threat that dared to come its way.

Katayama lived a quiet life as a civilian, working as a humble shopkeeper during the day and training tirelessly in the art of swordsmanship at night. He was a master of his craft, honing his skills with precision and dedication, always striving to be the best warrior he could be.

One fateful day, a demon level threat emerged in the city, wreaking havoc and causing chaos wherever it went. The citizens were in a state of panic, unsure of how to combat this powerful foe. But Katayama knew that it was his duty to step up and face the demon head-on.

As the Red Samurai confronted the demon, a fierce battle ensued. The demon was strong, its dark powers overwhelming Katayama at every turn. It seemed as though all hope was lost, as the demon's claws slashed through the air, aiming to strike the final blow.

But Katayama refused to give up. With a fierce determination burning in his eyes, he unleashed his ultimate skill - the Ultrasound Slice. With a swift and powerful strike, he sliced through the demon's defenses, cutting it down with a single blow.

The citizens of Hiroshima cheered as the Red Samurai emerged victorious, his purple gradient sword gleaming in the sunlight. Katayama had saved the city once again, proving himself to be a true hero in every sense of the word.

From that day on, the Red Samurai was hailed as a legend in Hiroshima, his name whispered in awe and reverence by all who knew of his heroic deeds. And as he continued to protect the city from any threat that dared to come its way, Katayama Katakari knew that he would always be ready to fight for justice and defend the innocent, no matter the cost.