Failures of two Demons. Chapter 8

*As Gossen Teleports home, He was watched by one of the shadows demons, and that demon got absorbed for Intel that it has.*

Lucifer: so.. his making somewhat of a team? Consists of new protectors?!
Hah! What a joke. Those guys I'll easily kill no problem.

Satan: what if we just reset time? I just noticed someone in that academy can reset a certain timeline, whether it's in the past or future.

Mammon: I think I know who that is. That girl named Francel, she can reset everything! Having her soul will give us an opportunity to Manipulate reset in the timeline, she could be useful.

Lucifer: in what way are you supposed to make a deal with that girl?

Mammon: probably hold something or someone that is closest and special to her, it'll break down her spirit and she'll have a deal with me. The favor of course is to let me control her reset. As much as we want.

Satan: well aren't you smart for once?

Mammon: always has been Satan.

Asmodeus: you do know? You might fail at some point? That girl your talking about is well protected if you ask me.

Mammon: how would you know? It's not like you go out or anything? You just constantly fuck your whores at your palace.

Asmodeus: oh darling~, I sometimes do like wondering in the surface looking for ladies and gentlemen to kidnap and have fun with~ but I sometimes do gather info about the students of that academy, the one with the power of reset that your saying? Is well protected by the headmaster and the Professors. You really think they would let you come near her easily?

Leviathan: then let's kill her. If she does I could just absorb her magic, it'll be a lot more easier than making a deal with her.

Mammon: actually I agree with leviathan there.

Asmodeus: couldn't be a good timing right?

Belphegor: so? Is that the plan?

Beelzebub: I think so? Is that the plan asmo?

Asmodeus: let's wait for them to finish.

Belphegor: Levi? Is that your plan? Will that work?

Leviathan: of course it will.

Satan: I agree on Leviathan's plan. Later this night we go out and attack.

Lucifer: I already know that girl's location, it's fairly close but she's with other people.

Satan: There's nothing they can do to protect her from us.

Lucifer: Mammon and Leviathan, you two will go to the surface and kill that girl. As soon as you kill her take her Reset and reset everything from the day of Gossen's birth.

*Mammon and Leviathan nods as they wait for the sun to fully get consumed by the night. But they didn't noticed Ivan watching from the shadows, as he Teleports away, he teleported beside Gossen as he brought the news of what will happen.*

Ivan: so? What do we do?

Gossen: hmm.. how about you stay out of it. I'll take it from here Ivan, you go and take your rest.

Ivan: are you insane? Or just stupid?
There's no way I'm leaving you with two powerful demons.

Gossen: I can handle them just fine. My presence will make them tremble before me.

Ivan: don't let your arrogance drive you again.

Gossen: I will protect those targeted friends of mine. I am not arrogant, because I know of our All-Father will protect us and will guide us. I can face them on my own with the spear that is given to me, it's my duty to protect the people of Cratatia.