Welcome to hell little Lincoln.

12 YEARS AGO

It was a quiet night at Royal woods everyone was sleeping but everyone than awoke due to a crying baby. It at the loud house where a three-week-old Lincoln Loud is crying. This has woken everyone up and his parents Lynn Loud and Rita Loud are now going to deal with it. They enter his room seeing that he is still crying. Its ok Lincoln Mommy here Mommy is bloody here. Said Rita. Lynn Sr than walk into the room. I just got the girl to sleep so what is the little shit crying about this time? Said Lynn Sr. I don't know but how did we get so unlucky to get a son I just wanted to raise daughters Lynn. Said Rita hating her son. I don't know honey how we got stuck with him. Said Lynn Sr. God if we can Only get rid of him without anyone knowing it was us! Said Rita. Due to her yelling this woke Lincoln again and made him cry all over again. No ah for fuck's sake shh quiet quiet please be quiet please. Said Rita. Lynn really hated his son but knew he couldn't kill because they might blame them because they have to many kids but then had an idea. Honey, I think I have a solution to our problem. Said Lynn Sr. How? Said Rita. My grandmother Harriet she always had these books that would include demonic things such as Lucifer and hell if we learn how to use those books and summon a portal to hell then we don't need to deal with him anymore. Said Lynn Sr. You really think that would work? Said Rita thinking she should pet Lynn Sr in a Mental asylum. Well, you got any better ideas? Said Lynn Sr. Rita couldn't think of anything. Fine let's see if your grandma knew what she was doing. they both went up to the attic with Lincoln asleep in Rita's arms. after a few minutes they found what they were looking for a spell book that Grandma Harriet owned. So ready to get rid of this fucking reject once and for all. Said Lynn Sr. Rita nodded then try to make a portal to hell and after two hours they finally made a portal to hell. Holy shit it actually works. Said Rita. Both of them walk through the portal and took a look at hell and surprise of what hell looked like.

 Both of them walk through the portal and took a look at hell and surprise of what hell looked like

When they saw hell, they expected forever tortured souls as well as fire and brimstone. Ok let's find a place to dump him and leave him to die. Said Rita. they both looked around and saw a dumpster that is where they decide to put him to die. Farewell little shit. Said Lynn Sr. But before he left, he decides to slap his son in the face which made him cry in pain then Rita and Lynn Sr went through the portal and then the portal closes. All alone Lincoln was he was crying for hours needing someone anyone to help him and no one seem to until a demoness walks up to baby.

 All alone Lincoln was he was crying for hours needing someone anyone to help him and no one seem to until a demoness walks up to baby