⚜ Rules & Guidelines ⚜

◄ RULES ►

◄ RULES 

✓  Commitment throughout the whole competition.

✓  No plagiarizing or stealing themes from other designers.

✓  No disrespectful behavior towards me nor with the other contestants.

✓  Have fun and be as creative as you can!

GUIDELINES 

■  There will be a total of 5 Rounds where 7 Theme Designers will have to compete with one another to showcase their designing skills to stay in the competition.

■ Contestants will compete each week with the given prompt (theme details). Again, only committed theme designers will be accepted in this competition, where you will be tasked to design your own theme until the competition ends.

■  Each round eliminates 1 Contestant until only 1 is left

■  I will give 5-7 days to each designers to comply their created themes that will be sent to me through Pinterest link and Discord only.

■ I will be the judge throughout this whole competition. As the judge, I will be fair and just to each contestant. Rest assured that there will be no favoritism nor bribing here. I will judge accordingly base on the criteria given below:

Creativity - 30%
(Adds own creativity and aesthetic to their theme)

Originality - 20%
(Uniqueness and authenticity of the theme)

Quality - 20%
(Clear images and sources are used and no blurry or pixilated elements are added)

Relevance to the prompt - 20%
(All the elements mentioned in the prompt are followed and presented well)

Time bound - 10%
(Follows the time limit)

Total: 100%

■ For each round there will be:

1st Round - 7 Contestants

2nd Round - 6 Contestants

3rd Round - 5 Contestants

4th Round - 4 Contestants

5th & Final Round - 3 Contestants

PAYMENTS 

✓ Permanent follow to my account.

✓ Add this book to both your Private and Public Reading list to get updates.

✓ Make a shout-out of this book (click announce to followers)

✓ Vote for all the chapters in this book.

Up next: (👑) Prizes