━━━━━ 𝟭 • 𝟭

— 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓽? 𝓗𝓮𝓻? —

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷.𝟷
ʙᴏᴏᴋ 𝟷 — ᴀʀᴄ 𝟷
𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖇𝖞𝖚𝖑 𝕬𝖗𝖈

     𝗔𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 brunette gaze at the retreating redhead, crystal jeweled eyes slightly widened in many mixtures of emotions; surprised, fear, curiosity and… familiarity.

     ‘What— !?’

     An almost transparent black fog, but too now had a floating and stronger red aura— which was likely Riddle's magic.

     The fog shifted and fidgeted, like a crazy fire— twirling and moving as the heat got hotter and the temperature went up.

     ‘Isn't that ?!’

     The fog stopped moving as it formed a shadow figure, one Jennette is familiar with.

     ‘... the shadow from the dorm..!!’ 

     As if time had stopped, Jennette was in her memories of yesterday's happenstance.

     “ — Master ~ ”

     She shivered at the memory, as she clenched her fist that had been holding the skirt of the uniform, making the said fabric, wrinkled.

     “— iss!!”

     The brunette heard voices of people, but too engaged in her thoughts, she didn't hear what the others were talking about— and when they called her.

      A face had gotten closer to hers, making the girl flinch in her seat and back away to avoid accidentally touching the other.

     Twin thin strands of orange colored hair falling from the both sides of the male, face with excitement and interest— maybe due to her existence in staying in the school.

     The person from her side cleared their throat, their face, awkward and worried. The same person then asked the brunette a harmless question. “Young miss, what's your name?”

     The brunette had almost forgotten she had company. Her sweat dropped as she looked around the table of strangers— of people she doesn't even know the name of, much less to actually have the confidence to have a simple conversation with them.

     It may be late for introductions, but..

     “I'm Jennette Margarita.” she introduced herself, softly.