prologue

WRITTEN BY: ATHENA GUARDA

•••

THE WORLD was divided into fifteen continents, Continent IV being the smartest.

Every continent contains at least two to eleven countries within their area, Continent IX having eleven countries-- but also having the lowest population, compared to the others.

All continents have their specialty in things like intelligence, talent, and so on.

Continent IV was known to have it all. Its four countries are named after the people who discovered it, the commisioners: Rigel le Astro, Amadeus Synolo, Artagan Seni, Riordan Grafo, and Favian Mynd.

One of the countries in the fourth continent's Astromynd. The land of the waxing gibbous-- also the home of astronomy and astrology. . . in short: Science. Mostly all men were astronauts. The most successful and renowned astronaut's David J. Kennedy.

Synolomynd, the land of classical music. It is the home of music, where everybody is cultured and well-taught about composers and music theory. The most powerful and well-known conductor is Augustus Salieri, grandson of Antonio Salieri. Ninety-three percent of the people living there are either soloists or conductors. The country's known to be very clean and well-decorated.

Senimynd, the land of art. Paintings and drawings are found here. It's known for the country's large and tall citadel, and having the prettiest princess, Princess Evelyn. It's also known for its strict policy of status. If you're a part of the working class, you shall not step in The Noble's District, unless if you work for them. That is one of the few examples. You may get killed by breaking these laws. Even if you're teling the truth, they'd listen to the person higher in status.

Grafomynd, the land of poetry and drama. Known for its beautiful and natural structures. They write stories, poems, plays, et cetera. The revolutionary Sullivan Daya was born and raised in the country. He persuaded all Grafomanians to fight against their colonizers, but was eventually considered as a traitor.