Fixing everything

Hey there my dear readers am so sorry for the delay had some problems with home stuffs but now we are back on track and i promoce to try my level best to publishe now and then. 

Thanks for the 1k readers i really appreciate your support and hope to follow up and see how things work out for Ava.

Nothing else just much love and please keep your support with me.

—————————————————————————————

I rushed to my mate's bed as he now looked concious. As soon as he saw my face he wanted to sit up but groan.

"Hey hey hey you havent healed yet" i told him as i help him lay down again.

"How are you fealing" he asked me making me chuckle.

"Your the one on the hospital bed and asking me how am feeling" as soon as he saw my smile he smiled back and held my hand on his making me shiver from all the sparcks.

"This feels good doesnt it" he asked looking me straight in my eyes like he could see my soul. I just nodded my head not dening it anymore. Not long a tear left my eye.

"Heyy whats the problem. Whats witht he tears now Ava" as my name came out of his lips i leaned in and kissed him. He was shocked at first but responded imediatly. It wasnt demanding but passionate filled with love, desire, lust and mostly pain.

"I-i almost lost you. I pushed you away and i almost loose you. I feel so stupid" i was sobbing by now.

"No its not yours Ava its mine am the one who pushed you away so am the one to blame"

"But you begged me that night but i didn't listen because i was so stupid filled with hatrate that i didnt know who i could trust" i wasnt able to look at him right now.

"Come here" he said wanting me to climb on his bed and i did as we cuddled. We stayed like that way for a while as i layed on his chest listening to his heart beat. It felt so good being there and i didn't want to let go.

"I heard about you and bea" i sign with my eyes close.

"She's your best friend she'll come around" he said bringing me closer to him.

"Lets worry about that later now you need to rest" i told him as he sign and stayed silence meaning he's sleeping.

My mind is full of worry because i dont know how Bea is going to react when she sees me. But now all i have to think is that my mate is safe, alive and here with me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winny woke me up as the doctor came in to check on Tylers wounds. I syood up and stand beside Winny as the doctor examine his wounds.

"Wow its seems like he can be discharge even tonight" i walked till where he is and he showed me Tylers wounds and there was no ever a scar its like he was never wounded.

"I guess its the mate bond" I turned to Winny who had a grin on her face.

"But they said that the bond is broken when your mate reject you" i asked the doctor.

"Did you feel the spercks when you held" i just remained silence as the doctor just smiled.

"Then i guess Luna Winny is right, the bond does work and its what healed Alpha Tyler" i turned to Tyler rnd he had the same grin that Winny had.

"You said i can be discharged even tonight right" Tyler asked the doc.

"Yeah your fully healed all you need is to fill up some documents and that will be all" he said.