My Mr.Wrong's Mrs.Right✔️: How you feel

"Yes, jungkook."

You say as there is silence on the other end before you hear him sigh out in what you believe is relief.

"Finally, it's getting difficult to catch the network here. . . I had to walk more than yesterday,"

Jungkook says and you feel bad as you pout to yourself,
"It's midnight jungkook it's not safe walking at this time,"

You say because as much as you would love talking to him you wouldn't want him to risk himself while doing so.

"But i need to talk to you, so it's alright."

Jungkook says and you just sigh in response-this man, his words are making you miss him even more.

"Jungkook, as much as I love talking to you and hearing your voice, it's alright. You don't have to do this, it's already way too cold there, i wouldn't want you falling sick with no one to look after you. I will write you letters instead, that will be totally fine."

You say folding your hands and smoothly transitioning to scolding mode and jungkook doesn't feel bad hearing your firm tone, instead he smiles to himself like a teenager.

As you are way too lost telling him how he should be taking extra care of himself you hear him giggle and you stop talking, feeling offended.

"Did you just laugh at me?"

You question in disbelief and that somehow makes him laugh even more as you scoff, feeling surprised.

"Jungkook, seriously? I'm telling you something important here and you are laughing at me?"

You say again and this time jungkook stops chuckling as he speaks,
"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just kinda missed this side of you, I don't know, is this weird? Am I going crazy? Do i miss you to that extent, that even your scolding feels good?"

Jungkook says and you pause holding your breath, you don't know why but his words make you emotional.

Jungkook is trying hard to smile but he can't help but find his own emotions complicated.

"I wasn't like this before yn, earlier somehow I used to live here years, by myself. . I don't know why it's way too hard this time. . it's just been two days and I feel as if I'm going crazy,"

Jungkook says and he immediately looks up at the sky when he feels tears stinging his eyes, he doesn't want to cry, not when he's talking to you atleast.

Because he knows that would make you cry too and that you would be worried about him the rest of the night, he doesn't want that.

He can't understand why he's feeling so overwhelmed all of a sudden, he was fine just moments ago and now he's barely able to hold his tears in.

You can already feel those tears that are brimming inside your eyes as you think deeply about his words.

Somehow you can relate to his words because these past two days have been nothing less than that, you were constantly being attacked by various emotions all at once.

"I am sorry, I. . I shouldn't have said all that. . you should sleep it's getting late,"

Jungkook rushes to say as he wipes at his eyes before sniffling feeling guilty about opening up regarding his inner turmoil.

You instantly speak up after listening to his words,
"Hey jungkook, listen to me. Do you think you have a strong enough network to facetime me?"

You say and jungkook is caught off-guard by your words as he pulls his phone back to look at the screen.