CHAPTER -12(LAST CHAPTER)

Hiii guyss... I know I am late but I am busy in my life right now and not getting any ideas for story so I am ending this story here but I will try to write new story with good plot and if any of you idea about story then pls tell me .. till then enjoy...

After 1 week

In this week many things firstly our Ayesha is totally good because of her family members efforts and pampering specially her dadda ( MANIK) . Manik also come out from trauma but also become alert regarding his family safety specially his jaans (PRERNA AND AYESHA) . while all family try to know about culprit who is behind there munchkins state. Prerna make sure that manik  is out of this mess. Today all are chilling including fab 5 and navni excluding Prerna she goes for some meeting. all try to know about culprit but not get proof. So all are chilling in hall where they try to cheering up there big baby 😂 who apparently grumpy because his Pree .. leave early without meeting so he is sitting with Arjun while resting his head on his shoulder with pout. While Ayesha sleeping in room because of medicine.

PRERNA -   NANDANI... NANDANI...

Suddenly they hear Prerna angry voice who look hurt , angry , furious beyond limit seeing her like that all get up and worried why she looking angry whose death is near. Because Prerna not get angry easily . Not giving any head to other Prerna straight went to fab 5 and navni and *THUD* slapped nandani who stumbled and lying straight on floor. While other are shock to react anything meanwhile fab 5 and Navya shocked and scared seeing her like that . Nandani fume and scared seeing Prerna like but her ego is big because after getting slap also she stand up and spoke .

NANDANI -   HOW DARE YOU .. HOW DARE YOU SLAP ME YOU BITCH...

PRERNA -  HOW DARE I... YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW DARE I SLAP YOU SO LIKE THIS

AFTER SAYING THIS AGAIN SHE SLAP HER WHO LOOK STUN AND SCARED AFTER SLAPPING HER PRERNA PULL HER BY HAIR WHICH MAKE HER FLINCH AND HISS AND NANDANI START PLEASING TO LEAVE HER . BUT PRERNA WAS BEYOND FURIOUS SO SHE SPOKE IN LOW BUT DANGEROUSLY WHICH MAKE ALL MEMBERS SHIVER EXCEPT THE FAMILY WHO KNOW THAT PRERNA CAN GO ANY EXTENT IF SHE ANGRY ONLY MANIK CAN MAKE HER CALM.