We meet again

Inspired by State of survival, so characters from there will be in this story.

Main character info:
Name: Tsara
Age: 18
Born: april 4th 2006

A bit of backstory
The Apocalypse started in december 2019 after an experiment that went wrong.

What the story is about
I meet the 19 year old Tim 'Ghost' Lee.
He is a rider and gatherer.
He finds me hiding in a abandoned building, an old school with a warehouse next to it. He asks me if i want a safe place to stay, i will take a look but probably stay in my own spot. I am a bit of a loner anyways.

I know i recognised him from somewhere. And later i found out why, after Tim was badly injured.

Just random
Because of the story to be based of a game i will have to do research so this will probably take long, even though i had this idea a year ago already. But that was for a story in my head😂.

Help wanted
If you have ideas for this story (or others) you are always free to comment an idea! I would also appreciate a vote.

Game itself
The story is based on a game, so why not telling you stuff about it?
So, the game starts with a tutorial which is long and boring. But later you will figure things out and it gets more fun.
You are unlocking more ground until you have a base. You have farms for; food, wood, metal, oil. You will need it to build. Food and wood are the first things you have, the others will come later.
You also have alliances (most are dead)
If you find an alliance where there are atleast 2 players online once a day. You will have enough help if you have a state where nothing much happens.
It's an ad-free game. And i would really want to try to get some life in it because it is getting boring with just me& my two buddies who don't talk
If you want my state&alliance info, just comment and i will write it down. And maybe we will see you!