The accidental kiss

ONE WEEK LATER....

Ahana's POV:

Such a peaceful weekend it is. Not a single problem in my life.

It has been 1 week since I met Veer. We did not talk much after the rain incident and I'm very glad that we didn't talk because the awkwardness would kill me otherwise.

Today was such a peaceful day. No studying just laying in bed and reading my favorite books.

I was currently reading TWISTED LOVE BY ANA HUANG and it was just the starting of the prologue and I already loved alex volklov.

I was in the 2nd chapter when I realised I might relate to this story a little bit.

"And how is that?" my inner sense mocked

like I realised from the rain scene that Veer doesn't show any emotions but in the rain he was completely different.

Perks of being delusional ahana, there's nothing like that you're overthinking

I mentally slapped myself for thinking like this. Seriously, how the fuck would I relate to twisted love .

I shook off my thoughts when aarohi and ruhanika came to my room as we had to go to the clubbing today with few people.

I got ready after literally wasting 20 minutes on choosing my dress

I was wearing a white dress with just double thin strap supporting my right shoulder and extended just till my thighs. I hope people don't find it too revealing because then I might add them to my hit list. White was such a pretty colour and well it looked really pretty on me. White dress is no doubt a brilliant choice for a club because the club lights are just going to increase its beauty more and that might gain a lot of attention you never know. My legs and my neck were shining bright with the glow of dress. Well this dress is going to be a fun to wear because whenever people ask me if it's boyfriend effect I'll just say no it's my dress effect.

I love white colour very much from my childhood. It signifies purity, honesty and pure love.

After admiring myself and taking a dozen of photos with my girlies, we came out from my room while we were going, Aarohi bumped into rishabh.

"Can't you see properly? Take a look and walk." She literally screamed at him

"I was walking just to see, you bump everywhere. Your fault not mine" He spoke matching the audiacity of aarohi

I can not longer tolerate the arguement between these two. I hope they won't kill eachother someday. I dragged aarohi from there and they both were still shouting at eachother from a distance. Well, aarohi was an introvert and didn't like to fight very much but with rishabh? she starts a world war. And rishabh? he is very rude. But with aarohi? he literally becomes a 5 year old kid. Well, he is a five year old kid.

We went to the club after assuring my mother that I won't drink. I also swore to myself that I won't drink anything. Well as an 22 year old, I had a kink to drink but still for the sake of pete I won't drink.

Damn, reading twisted love has affected me a lot. Nevermind who cares.

We all were going in a club my friends Daksh, Anik, Ishaan, amaira and Ziya and two unwanted people who forced to come Ajay and Akruti. They were a couple for god knows what reason. Anyways, ignoring them we went to the club.

"Guys, let's play truth and dare" amaira exclaimed

"You already planned this didn't you?" Ishaan said with an angry expression and amaira smiled

"Okay, first turn. Aarohi" Daksh said and aarohi was annoyed as usual.

"Fine, dare" she said calmly well as far as I knew her, she internally planned murder of daksh till now. Because she hated this game.