3/19-22/2015 Accalia Colleen 8years old

Wednesday 3/19/15
Today I got dropped off at a camp. I have no idea how my mom got me in here considering we don't have money. This guy greeted me at a tree with big roots, but the roots seemed to be breathing. He had another boy with him he was very gloomy compared to the first boy. They look to be around 24 years old, the sunny one is Will and the Grumpy one is named Nico. They took me to a big blue house. More of a ranch cabin-looking house. In the house, there was a homeless-looking guy, the camp director. And a guy in a wheelchair, the activity director. The hobo guy gave me a sausage and told me to throw it at the big cat on the wall. I did and the cat ate it! But the Pop activity director told me that I'm going to be living here for a while and to bring whatever stuff I have to Hermes cabin. And that he was going to show me the cabins. All I had was my school backpack and a duffle bag of clothes. The man that I now know as Chiron, got up and turned into a horse person! We walked out of the house I said goodbye to the cat head by asking if I could give him another sausage. I was allowed to, yay. When we got to the cabins they were in a U-like shape. We walked to Hermes cabin while Chiron talked a bit about each of the different cabins. When we got to Hermes I got to meet the head of the cabin It was some boys named Travis and Conner Stole. I stayed in the cabin finding a place to set my stuff. Entill tomorrow by book I have to go to mess hall and eat.
Thursday 3/20/15
So I almost forgot to write in you today. So we went to the mess hall and when we ate, one of the stole drothers told me that we put the best qart of our binner in the fire for the gods. I gave part of my hotdog in the fire. I talked in my head to the gods " hay I don't keep me well at this camq." we went dack to the table and ate. After everyone finished their offerings. Chiron said " everyone should perpair to capture the flag." I was told to just go to Chiron to see where I'm going because I'm new. So he told me to go to the medic station with Will and Nico. I was happy cus those were the people that helped me get to the big house. It was like 10 minutes and Will is bisy and Nico looks scary. So I stared to walk around and like a half hour later I saw a dig bog. I started to walk twards it. She was nice not like she was being aggressive or anything. And I was petting her can cuddling her. Then I hurd a horn and Nico called for me then Will. Then they rounded the corner and stopped with a scared face on. Then a faint light glow was above me when Nico saw it his face calm and so did Wills. And they came up to me and said "You can keep her but make sure she is well trained we can help you. Then chiro came over and was a little surprised but was calm and asked Will what happened and he said "well she will room with Nico in Hades cabin now." Chirons expression was a little surprised but not as much. And so today I'm in Hades cabin with Nico and Will even tho Will is I guess an apolo kid but he stays here sometimes (I guess Nico also goes over there sometimes as well). The "hellhound" (I guess that's what she is even tho she looks like mastif but fluffyer) but I'm naming her Luna. Since there are a few open beds me and Nico jsuy pushed two beds up together for me and Luna and we did the same for him. Me, Will and Nico went to the forge and asked one of the Hephaestus kids if they can make a coler for Luna and we went to a kid named Leo and he said he would but it would be a few days. Then we just chilled and we played 20 questions, and I taut them to play lemonade hand game. Then we went to dinner and went to sleep.
Friday 3/21/15
I was still waiting for the coller for Luna so we went to play in the strawberry fealds we ran around there the Nico said I need to do some training. So we went to the arena to train I brought Luna around so we can also train her. We went but before I had to fine a weapon at first I was told to go towards the swords but then I saw a necklace that had a few charms on it a wistle, a stick with a knife at the end (Nico jsut told me it's a sithe) and a flower. So I grabbed that but that's not a weapon but Nico told me to come on so Nico grabbed a sword that would be balanced enough on me. I didn't to walk so Luna let me jump on and she walked me over there with Nico. Will was over there already he said "Apollo cabin was done with there activities" so he decided to come and help Nico and me with training. So we started with the basics like holding the sword and so one. I trained on a dummy for a wile then we called it quites. then we were going to give luna some training. and so a man with black hair with a white streak in it and in a camp shirt came with his hellhoud. i didn't know there was another person with a hell hound. the guy is percy jackson, basically a war hero, and his hell hound mis O'lery. he helped me with some basic trust things for me and luna and helped me teach her some basic stuff like sit we can practuse on. then we finished and we went to the cabin and i took a nap then it was time for dinner.
Saturday 3/22/15
today Nico had a reunion to attend for the argo II and i went with him and Will because there was no one else for me to go hang out with. So we went around noon then got to the place( bunker 9) we first went up to Leo to get the coler from him. there was a girl with him she was pretty her name was calipso, apparently she was Leo's girlfriend!!! so after we were introduced Leo put the coler on Luna and tried to explain what it dose but i wasn't paying attention so i got a paper to look at and see what it dose later, i just put it in my pocket. then we went a joined the other people, percy was there hugging on to a blond girl(Annabeth), then there was a pretty black girl, who i knew as hazle because Nico told me of her earlier in the day, then a guy next to her who was beefy(Frank), then a another girl who was pretty and seemed sweet(piper). i got to talk with them for a minute then got bored so i went and played with Luna then Frank came over to play with us and he turned into a bear!! after the shock we played then i got tired and sat down next to Luna i ended up reading about the coler. then i guess i fell sleep and when i woke up i was in the cabin and it was time for dinner. Nico and Will told me that they had braut me back to the cabin after a wile.