𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝘂𝗲

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°=======

"𝗔𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗸"

=======°✿•❁•✺✂️✺•❁•✿°=======

𝗗uring the meeting at the Headquarters, the Master, Ubuyashiki Kagaya, meets with the Hashira to discuss the threat of demons; as they have reported, increasing damage caused by them will inevitably lead to human life under threat more than ever.

"The incident on Mount Natagumo has shown that the skill of Demon Slayers has plummeted greatly" Sanemi comments deeming most of them useless.

"If only the trainers could tell when someone was competent or not" he complains to the master.

"Well that kid seemed to have potential, he landed that flamboyant blow on you" Tengen jokingly says, earning his ire.

"As the human population grows, it would become harder to unify them all" Shinobu adds.

"Since only those whose loved ones were killed by demons choose to join the Corps, or have done so through generations, we can't simply have people without the drive or resolve to do so join them and would be cruel to ask such of laymen" Gyomei states praying.

"In which state were the deceased slayers?" The masters calm voice relaxed the atmosphere.

"Their clothes and body were both torn up, the cloth was too thin to protect the slayers life" Shinobu responds turning to Giyuu in confirmation who nods.

"That boar wasn't even wearing the full uniform" He adds shrugging off.

"Perhaps improving the uniform could help slayers..." Oyakata-sama states earning the agreement of some.

"Oyakata-sama if I may add, I don't believe a uniform can protect a worthless slayer" Sanemi states his opinion.

"Wouldn't redesigning the uniform take months? And making them all for every slayer would be a hassle" Obanai continues.