2 (Past)

Y/N POV:

Timeskip

It was the next day, I walked to meet the royal family "do you think they'll like me?" I asked Aliyah "I don't see any reason to not, just act like you're in love with their son" she smiled "okay then?" I Shrugged. As we got there I bowed "your majesty" I greeted "hello, you must be Princess Y/N, I assumed your parents would be here for this, where are they?" The queen asked "they're doing other things, so I've brought my lady in waiting along" I smiled "I see, well that'll make things easier then." The queen smiled, then she began to ask me questions. They were simple questions, such as, my biggest strength, my weaknesses, things like that. "Rise Y/N" the queen smiled, I finally looked at her and the family "you two can get to know eachother, it is essential is this will work" the queen smiled "Aliyah you're exused for now" I smiled as i walked away with the prince.

We walked around the gardens in silence "Sooo..." I began, deciding I should break the ice. "do you have any questions?" He asked "about?" I asked back "anything, it's your call" he Shrugged "well...do you actually like me? In that way?" I asked, praying he didn't "well...as I barely know you I'd say no, but maybe as time goes on-" "Henry I apologize for interrupting you, and no offence to you I will never be into you in that way" i said awkwardly "oh? And why's that?" He asked in confusion "let's just say I prefer a queen over a king" I smirked. "That meaning?" He asked as he tilted his head in confusion "I'm Gay" I smiled realizing he wasn't going to get it "oh!" He said realizing what I was saying "mhm" I smiled "then why did you accept?" He asked me "I didn't, my mother did. That's the reason she didn't come along, she's ashamed" I sighed "why are you telling me this?" He asked "because I'm spending the rest of my life here, I might as well get all my truth out, y'know?" I shrugged "but if you like females and we're getting married...what does that make us?" He asked "uh...I guess friends" I smiled "friends?" He asked "mhm, we can just be married but have our own relationships outsider of it" I Shrugged "like... having an affair or something?" He asked "kinda. But hey, at least we'd be happy" I Shrugged, I saw him look a bit sad "are you okay?" I asked "of course just... nervous about the proceedings y'know?" He asked "fair, it's not everyday you get married" I Shrugged as we continued to walk.

SORRY THAT THIS WAS SO SHORT

We're in this together (Elodie x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें