(1) Cousin, don't be like this

In the room illuminated by warm yellow lights, the most eye-catching thing is the big red bed in the center, with a small soft side under it.

There lay a half-crouched woman.

A portion of her well-shaped calves were exposed under the plain white skirt dyed with azure ink. The skin was covered with a layer of warm light, which vaguely revealed a jade-like color. It wandered down from the crook of the leg, and even The ankles were reflected in a thin dark light.

The warmth of the red night tent brought out the two clusters of blush on her cheeks. Her eyes were tightly closed, and her pure black eyelashes traced the natural curve of the crescent moon. Her dark eyebrows were slightly clustered. I wonder if it was due to the alcohol in her body. Effects struggle.

After turning over several times uncomfortably, she still had the look of being unable to open her eyes, but she shouted soberly in her heart:

"System."

The next moment, a mechanical voice sounded in her mind. : "What's wrong?"

"Is the world of training in your novice tutorial so difficult? I have another sweet heart-to-heart talk with Chen Wenxian tonight. Why is Luo Sheng's emotional progress still motionless? You said they both have agreed on a wedding date. , the mistress has also been isolated from the world by me, do you have to wait for me to drink the wedding wine before the progress reaches 100%?"

The person communicating with the system is called Hua Baihe.

In her original world, she was a very experienced emotional counselor. With her invincible mouth, couples who came to her for mediation when they had conflicts would never repel each other like the same poles of a magnet. They walked into her office one after another, and finally walked out hand in hand as if they were attracted to each other.

This is also the most fundamental reason why she was approached by the emotional mediation system.

This is the first world she has traveled through, and it is also the first dungeon arranged for her by the Lord God. It is so simple that she does not even need to use her own brain. As long as she completes the tasks arranged by the system step by step, she can achieve 100% progress.

... But here lies the problem.

...

In this world, what she needs to solve is Luo Sheng's emotional problem. To be more precise, it is the emotional problem between Luo Sheng and Chen Wenxian.

Luo Sheng is the protagonist of this world, equivalent to the child of destiny. She lost her parents when she was a child. When she was in high school, her uncle and aunt who helped raise her also died in a car accident. She became a disaster-like figure among relatives and friends. .

And because she was not good at talking, she didn't have many friends in school.

At this time, Chen Wenxian, who was good-tempered and gentle, was arranged by the teacher to be her deskmate. His smile later became the light in her life.

The two gradually accumulated feelings while getting along. Later, they were admitted to the same university and naturally became a couple.

It's just that the good times didn't last long. The two people who wrote the myth of lovers from high school to college were not so happy after entering society.

Because of his excellent work ability, Chen Wenxian was quickly promoted in the public office where he worked. He was young and promising, with good appearance and good conduct, so he was naturally attracted to some women in the work unit who had ulterior motives.