-

Tia slipped into her mini-dress, the creamy gold complimenting her copper bronzed skin beautifully. She resembled a crown, her accessories simple but meaningful- the gold necklace that hung in her cleavage was the first piece of jewelry her girlfriend had bought her. She reminisced fondly on their first dates, giggling to herself as she applied her blush.

"So, you like it?" La Grande Dame whispered against Tia's neck, fastening the chain. Tia delicately picked up the locket, engraved with 'LGD.' "Now I'm always kissing your boobs." Dada giggled, knowing that Tia was too stunned by the gesture to speak. "I love it.." Tia gently said after a long, comfortable and emotional silence. Dada smiled and wrapped her slender arms around Tias waist, swaying them slightly as she breathed in her girlfriend's scent. "My pretty Titi, I love that you love it."

Tia grinned, the sharp beep of a car snapping her out of her thoughts. She glanced outside, seeing Dada leaning out the car window and waving frantically. Tia tied her train sharply around her waist, almost able to feel the memory of her girlfriends arms wrapped around her. "ALORS, GET INTO THE CAR YOU BRITISH BITCH!" Screeched Dada, honking the horn excessively as Tia swept her lipgloss and perfume into her bag. "I'M COMING, STOP IT YOU FRENCH FUCK!" Tia screeched, sprinting un-elegantly to the car like a bow-legged horse. Dada giggled and stepped out, a vision in white. She took Tias breath away, the girl stopping in her tracks to take the angel in. Her pale skin gleamed under the faint sunlight, her white dress polluting Tias brain with imaginings of their wedding day.

"Oh.. My... Wow..." Tia gasped out, running her fingers through the veil of Dada's dress. "Aww Titi, either you're blushing or you fell face first into a makeup pallete." Dada smirked, brushing the loose coils of Tia's hair behind her ears. Dada's gaze softened when she caught glimpse of Tias necklace, biting the corner of her lip before smiling her goofy smile.

"Kissing your boobs." She said plainly, making Tia laugh through her nose and pull Dada in by the waist. "You look beautiful, my Titi. So pretty baby." Dada said softly, gently holding Tia by either side of her face. "You're so stunning D, and thank you!" Tia said excitedly, bopping a little.

As they drove to the venue, Dada and Tia shared flirty conversation. Tia cracked Dad jokes that made Dada laugh, and would only ever make Dada laugh. Dada spoke French to Tia despite the fact that she couldnt understand a word of it.

"Ma belle petite-amie, j'adore tu beaucoup. Mon coeur, tu es tres jolie. J'adore ta joupe ma fille!"

Tia smiled absently whenever Dada started over on her French drawling, taking little care to pick apart the words. She focused more on the subtle growl under Dada's tone, the subtle inflections in her voice that let Tia know that she was saying nice things.

Prom was a little boring. Tia was weary about dancing with Dada as she wasnt yet out. Eventually, after a few cups of punch that had definitely been spiked, Dada managed to get Tia onto the dance floor. Though they certainly did not compare to Hannah and Marina, they held their own. As Tia spun into Dada's arms she was intensely shocked to find her lips pressed against her girlfriends. Though it was only for a split second, it ignited something within her. She wasn't sure if it was the liquor or the blaring lights, but she suddenly knew: she was ready for the thing she'd been putting off since that night.

Dada peeled off Tias jacket, groaning lowly at the sight of her gorgeous shoulders finally uncovered. Tia was an extremely modest dresser, something that Dada admired but also drove her crazy. "So pretty, so pretty," Dada panted between heated kisses, burying her hands in Tias hair.

That was until she realised.

Tia wasn't kissing back.

And she was crying.