chapter thirty seven

You're attention was pulled towards the stair case leading up to the second floor, he surely wouldn't mind letting you explore. After all, he did invite you- well, more like forcefully tugged you inside.

The stairs were old, and the railings on the walls were a deep dark red brown color, smoothed down and polished. He must really take good care of the place-

"Oh my gosh hi! Wow you're super duper clean! You smell amazing- OOOH you have fluffy wings!" A tiny hyper active Cyclops girl said, her red eye darting all over your form, she had short orange red hair, her skin was maybe a light red or peachy color and she wore a maid's outfit.

She was zooming all around you, taking account at how clean and well groomed your fluffy wings were. "Wow! You're like that tall moth man! Sooo fluffy!" She squealed, her tiny hand grasping a large chuck of the fluff, ripping it out. "Ow!" You let out eyes wide as you watched her smile and take off into a room down the hall, which from what you could see was filled with fluff and... Bug crowns? A Roach crown? Yeah, that's what you were seeing.

You flinch as the door slams shut, you looked over your shoulder at the slight bald spot on your fluffy wings, "ow..." You mumbled, grimacing at the odd prickly skin beneath the fluff.

You sighed, refolding your wings back into position now standing in the second floor's hallway. There were five rooms, the one the tiny manic Cyclops ran into had a plaque with a name on it, one you presumed was the Cyclops girl's name. Niffty, an interesting name, one you'd surely remember along with that crazed eye.

The second room had a plaque on it, a fancy one, alastor. So that was his room, so the rooms on the second floor had designated People assigned to the rooms, the rest was blank plaques, with one plaque being badly scratched out so you couldn't read the name.

There was one room that was labeled as storage, whatever could he be storing? Whatever it was smelled horrible, simply awful.

Like rotten eggs or a dead skunk, the storage door was also locked, probably for the best. Looking to the side you spot another staircase, you didn't think his home would be big, sure it looked absolutely monstrous from the outside, but you really didn't think it would be so big.

The sudden sounds of pots and dishes snapped you out of your curious stupor, alastor was still in the kitchen, doing whatever he was doing. You looked back to the staircase leading further up, was the third floor the attic? Or where the bathrooms were located? You're own home wasn't this big, only two stories tall, with two or maybe three bathrooms and at least around fifteen rooms that are not used ever.

It wouldn't hurt to take a peek, but you didn't want to risk being caught, but whatever alastor was doing was taking a really long time, he probably wouldn't notice, and niffty, the manic Cyclops girl was in her room doing only Satan knows what with your poor wing fluff.

Word count: 563

Sorry about taking forever, I had a nasal infection, I'm still kinda sick, the next update will be either on striker or blitzø and crimson.