So it begins

Magnus and Dan shove their way through the hall growling at eachother like dogs. People around were too scared to step in and stop them except for Lia who was much MUCH scarier than two death-staring boys growling like they got rabies or something. She stepping in  between them and while Dan was scared and backed off magnus switched his gaze (though slightly softer) to Lia before making the biggest mistake of his life saying "you don't scare me." 

"Excuse me? What?" "I said, You. Don't. Scare. Me." "Lia stared him straight in his magenta eyes and said "fine. Sully!!" "Who the actual fu- excuse me. Who is sully" "you'll see" 

DRAMATIC MUSIC PLAYS AS THE WINDOW OPENS AND A BRIGHT LIGHT SHINES CREATING A CLEAR SPARKLING PATH AND A SILHOUETTE OF A BEAUTIFUL WINGED FIGURE IS VISIBLE AND AS THE FIGURE FROM THE HIGH HEAVENS DESCENDED TO EARTH IT BECAME CLEAR WHO SULLY WAS. 

SULLY

THE

SEAGULL

Magnus cried on the inside but kept his tough exterior as his large Persian magenta eyes met the eyes of Sully. "NO this can't be real. You have got to be kidding me"  Magnus ran down the halls in an escape attempt but sully was too fast. While sully and magnus wrestled aesthetically bc everything sully does is beautiful, Dan was running from Lia in the opposite direction.

Sully looked magnus deep in his magenta eyes as dan was gone and out of earshot. "I feel the presence of love within you and the child Kouzo" "your stupid squawking is so annoying!" Sully bit his nose and tried to finish what he started at the beach. "Nevermind" sully mutters before ascending back to the heavens

Dan sighs happily because just a few more seconds of faking anger and he would have completely burst out laughing. He always thinks magnus is so cute even when he's mad because magnus is built like a kitten. A mean sarcastic large eyes fluffy kitten. Dan smiled. He couldn't wait for tomorrow.

READERS DECIDE

WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW

OPTION 1: DAN AND MAGNUS HAVE ANOTHER HUGE BATTLE AGAINST EACHOTHER

OPTION 2: A VILLIAN OF READERS CHOICE (provide vote and villian suggestion in comment) FIGHTS DAN AND MAGNUS SO THEY FUSE NILLIOUS AND DRAGO TO WIN

OPTION 3: A TRAINING SESSION WHERE MAGNUS AND DAN GET PARTNERED UP

OPTION 4: HAVVIK ATTACKS AND MAGNUS SAVES DAN

OTHER: Leave a suggestion! 

USE A THUMBS UP OR "I VOTE" TO VOTE HAVE FUN