The beginning

Do you accept the word and grace of God? Asked Jesus. Yes.- Good, from now on you shall devote yourself and your faith to god.-jesus) I shall.- "Jesus turned to the crowd and looked upon a man and walked up to him" hey there, where do you hail from?-jesus) I hail from Rome- what is your name? Asked Jesus) My name is Marcus, what do they call you?-marcus) My name is Jesus, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Marcus.-jesus) likewise, would you be interested in having a drink with me?-said Marcus) I don't see why not. "Jesus found him quite interesting") great I know a place with some very good spirits-"Marcus led Jesus to the pub) " they both sat down at a table quite far from the rest" what are you doing do far into Nazareth Marcus?-jesus)  just here because of some circumstances, what about you?-asked Marcus) likewise-agreed Jesus) "Marcus looked at Jesus and felt a bit shy" what could he be thinking-thought Marcus) "I inched closer to him"-marcus) hmm? - Jesus hummed) what would you like to drink- said the server interrupting) I'd like two meals, thanks-marcus replied readily) sure, they'll be delivered shortly- replied the server) CRASH!! "in came a group of men causing problems" "Jesus stood up" wait what are you doing sit down- yelled Marcus) i cant sit idle while injustices occur-rebutted Jesus) HEY STOP THAT-yelled Jesus) HUH?? WHO ARE YOU-yelled one in the group) I said you can't be causing problems for no reason-said Jesus) "one of the guys start walking over in a hastely manner" W-WAI-(Marcus)
huh? Whats this?-said Jesus confused) you got knocked out by one of the guys in the pub-marcus) wait what happened??-jesus) well after you got knocked out I had to drag you out myself, I brought you to the place im currently living at since there wasn't anywhere else to go after that-said Marcus) ah i see, so in what part of the town am I in?-asked Jesus) we're in the upper district near the gates-replied Marcus) do you have something to drink?-jesus) yes here drink some water-marcus) "Marcus hands him a cup of water" *the cup slips jesus' hand" ah I'm sorry, I seem to be quite out of it"Jesus holds him head in his hands" it's fine -marcus) "Marcus cleans the spilt water" hey-says Marcus) "Jesus picks his head up and glances at Marcus" do you ever feel out of place?-Asked Marcus) sometimes. I am the son of God I belong here but am long for heaven, I belong nowhere and everywhere all at once-replied Jesus) I am the same I was born in Rome but don't belong there, some say I am meant to betray those nearest to me and I wonder if that's true.-marcus) if it's true or not I am not someone who can judge you by that, all I wish for you is to have good intentions when doing things-said Jesus) if that is what you wish of me then I'll do it if that's your wish.-replied Marcus)  I'm thankful for that-"Jesus said placing his hand on Marcus' head" ah"Marcus said while lowering his head on his lap" *ah* "Jesus gasped as marcus thrust deeper" does it feel good~ "moaned Marcus" yess it does~repiled Jesus) "he hugged Marcus tighter with every thrust"...
*30 mins later*
Hha"sighed Marcus" *he looked at Jesus and ran his fingers through his hair*
I wish we could stay like this forever, don't you?-said marcus) ah"Marcus said as he realized he was asleep"
*A week later*
C'mon we need to hurry to the town center-said Marcus excitedly) alright alright, it's not gonna end so soon Marcus we've got time-jesus replied) "they headed to town center and we having a great time until..." I'm sorry about this-said Marcus In a sad tone) "Marcus knocks him out"
*I can't, I really don't want to,Jesus to hear as he woke up*
Huh who's there? Marcus? MARCUS??-asked Jesus) "Marcus looked at him with a sad expression" I can't talk to him you do it- whispered Marcus) Jesus you don't belong in this incarnate world-said one of his captors) I don't mean any I'll will-said Jesus) what do you mean any I'll will, it's not about that-replied the captor) then what do you mean by that?-jesus asked) I mean that your kind don't belong here and you're nothing but false hope to those that need it the most!!-yelled the captor) there must have been a reason as to why god has permitted that-said Jesus) a reason why they suffer?!?!-replied the captor) stop it already alexis-said Marcus) argh-said Alexis as he marched out) Marcus?-said Jesus) Im sorry, i didbt mean for this. I truly didn't-said Marcus)
5 weeks before*
I want to use the rest of my life to protect you. "I don't need you" but why I love you, and you love me. "You will one day betray me"
Back to the present*
*Jesus is forced to drag the cross to the land where he will die*
"I'm sorry"whispered marcus*
NAIL HIM!!- screamed a soldier)
ACKK-yelled Jesus)
I forgive you. You neve-jusus mumbling was cut off from the soldiers raising him up)
I saw him. He looked sad. I felt sad. Mad. Empty. I didn't mean for it to be like this. I didn't want him to suffer because of me.
A day later*
*Marcus stood under the cross*
I'm so sorry- Marcus said while crying on his knees) why did I do this" I looked at my hands the very hands that cause this, I looked up at him" the sun glaring at me as I look twords him as if trying to blind me for ever laying my eyes on him. My knees are sore and bloody from kneeling "I can't bear to leave him in this place alone" I stood at a place a grave should've been, I wondered if I should go with him to wherever he had gone.

I didn't go with him.
I couldn't.
I loved him and I was the one who did this to him. I'm not sure if it's something that can ever be forgiven, I looked at the sky contemplating if he could see me. Could he?
I hope he can't, I wouldnt want him to see me, especially now
"I truly didn't mean for this" I said
But what can I say now that that very knife is pointed at my neck
"Slice" I hope my life will be enough for what I did.