❜ ─ CHAPTER 3─ ❛

☆・* : ♡' Chapter 3 ;; The Baker Boy 𐙚🧸ྀི

The next day had gone by, and you barely even acknowledged it. In fact, you pretty much forgot how you ended up where you were. You were sitting on the fountain, swinging your feet, and pretty much contemplating your decisions in life.

You were thinking how you were going to find these 8 other rivals, as you had already met the other 2. You knew their clubs, and profession...However, you just needed to find a way to get in contact with them so Info could revise a plan to take them out.

You watched as a few sakura petals suddenly landed on your lap. Your graze softened as you gently picked up the petals, admiring the beautiful pink color. However, you suddenly snapped back into reality when you heard a familiar female voice calling you. You turned your head to see the one and only Taeko Yamada standing in front of you with a book in her hands.

"Oh, good morning, Taeko." You greeted with a lazy smile. "Good morning, Y/N-chan!" She replies with a smile as well. "Take a seat, I don't mind." You said, patting the spot beside. The black haired girl nervously sat down beside you, resting the book on her lap.

"How has your morning been?" She says, trying to strike a conversation. "I'm doing alright, and you?" The black haired girl thinks for a bit before responding. "I'm not doing much! It's been peaceful so far, I left Hanakō with Osano because they both wanted a snack form the vending machine." She says, as you simply nodded.

"It seems much more quiet without their presence, doesn't it?" You reply, continuously swinging your feet. "Oh! Haha- Yes. It is." She slightly chuckles. "Come to think if it, they're both as equally loud, aren't they?" You ask.

"I guess- My brother is usually clingy towards me, so whenever I bring him to places with me, he tends to get a bit loud. And Osano can be a little grumpy sometimes so there are times where he yells at me, haha-"

"He yells at you?" You suddenly say, turning to her.

"O-Oh- Not in that way! It's just sometimes I tend to oversleep, and leave the house a little but late. And because Osano and Hanakō walks with me, they have to wait for me, and he often complains how 'lazy' and 'irresponsible' I am. Ehe-"

"Hmm." You turned back to the ground. "I can relate, my brother would sometimes scold me for waking up a tad bit late despite knowing that my alarm would go off. I must say my sleep schedule is quite messed up-" Taeko hums as a response.

There was a bit of silence between the both of you until you decided to be straightforward and just ask her the question..

"Say, Taeko? Do you have any other friends aside from Osano and my brother?" You blatantly asked with a straight face. "H-Huh? Oh, erm...Well, I do have this one friend named Amao Odayaka! He's a 2nd year, and he's really sweet!" She says, slightly smiling. "Amao Odayaka? I heard he's the leader of the Cooking Club, no?" You say as she nods, confirming your question.

"I see, well thank you. I should get going now, the bell is about to ring soon." You said as you got up, and gently dusted the petals off of your lap. You grabbed your bag from the seat and turned to Taeko. "Ehh, alright! I'll see you around Y/N. Have fun during class!" She said as you replied the same, both waving off a goodbye.

I guess you'll just have to inform Info-kun about your next stop to the Cooking Club...

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Osano? Do you even know where you're going..?-" Said the black haired boy, feeling confused at the many turns and random directions that the orange haired boy was taking taking both of them. The orange head boy had turned around, feeling annoyed.