Roommate

A hot afternoon. While talking about everything and anything under the sun on the phone, Michelle asked Max if she knew of any rental properties she could move into as her mother's house was too distant from the city.

Max: I do, indeed. Only in our home is it close. We'll be neighbours then, which is exciting.

Michelle: That is great. When can I check the house?

Max: Let me ask and ask and I will let you know. Michelle I have to end this as Rhian is on the other line. See you soon. 

Michelle: Sure, See you soon. Let me know when can I see the house so I can check. Thanks Max.

Max is answering the phone to answer Rhian and ended the call with Michelle.

Max: Hey Rhi, wazzup?

Rhian: Hey Max, I'm good. How about you?

Max: I'm good too. I was just with a phone call with Michelle awhile ago and she is asking with regards to house for rent and I told her that there is one near in our house.

Rhian: Is she gonna be alone?

Max: That i didn't ask. Why you ask?

Rhian: It gives me a idea of having a roommate. 

Max: Why are you tired living alone?

Rhian: It's not being tired but it's a new thing for me. You know that! Max, can you ask Michelle if she will gonna leave alone? So if yes, can you ask her if she is okay living with me? haha

Max: Are you sure with that Rhian as you never got any roommate before. 

Rhian: Yes, I am sure for a change.At least you have two attractive women as your neighbors. :)

Max was laughing so hard...

Max: You never fail me to laugh Rhi. Sure let me ask Max and I will let you know.

Rhian: Thanks Max. See you soon.

Then the called ended... Max called Michelle and told her about what Rhian is asking and Michelle agreed with it. She seems didn't have any problem with it.

Max, Rhian and Michelle see each other to check the house. They like the house and they signed the contract. They went to the house of Max and celebrate the new beginning that they are going to face.

While waiting for Max to finish preparing.

Rhian and Michelle were  in the living room talking and Michelle open up to have ground rules in the house and how do they split up the expenses. Both agreed with the decision and they sign the agreement and everything will be in order.

Max: Hey girls, the food is ready. Let's eat.

They were in the dining area as Max prepared food for them steak, wine and charcuterie board. 

Max: Finally we became neighbours. Who would have taught that this can be real.

Rhian: I agree. This is it another new chapter of our lives. 

Michelle: I agree.

Max, Rhian and Michelle: Cheers!

They spoke about everything, even who they were dating. Michelle and Rhian were formerly acquaintances, but they have now become friends, and they feel as if they have been friends for a long time.

Max: You know what let's do a Vlog regarding this. What would be a perfect pitch?

Rhian: Never have I ever?

Michelle: Truth or Dare?

Rhian: Two Truths One Lie?

Michelle: Truth or Dare with Drink?

Max is still thinking what would it be.

Max: I know now, as both of you are my friends and both of you knows me. How about Who knows more of my secret?

Michelle: I am confident.

Rhian: I am more confident.

Max: Let's see.

Max, Rhian and Michelle already have done the vlog and they went home to their respective home.