What is This Feeling That I'm Feeling?

Pomni had been in the Digital Circus for 3 days now, and she was getting used to it. Everything was going well, and she was good friends with everyone so far. However, something about that weird purple rabbit dude, Jax, made her blush.

Why?

"MORNING POMNI!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AUGH!" Pomni jumped up to see Caine, the Ringmaster, and Bubble, right over her.

"What is it?" she asked, "it's 3 in the morning I think???"

"No, It's 2:59!" Caine said, getting very close to her, "time to go on an adventure!"

"No!" Pomni said, starting to panic, "last time we did that, we all nearly died!"

"It was a minor setback!" Caine said, "now, you can either go on an adventure with Bubble and I, or fold the laundry with Jax!"

"So, you decided against going on the adventure, eh Pomni?" Jax said.

"We don't even need to do laundry!" Pomni said, putting her head in her hands, "we can't even take off our clothes! They don't even get dirty!"

"Don't question, fold you Clown," Jax said as he dumped a whole carton of clothing into the washing machine.

Pomni blushed, "don't call me that, Jax."

"Hey, you're new. I can do what I want," Jax said, leaning against the washing machine, "now get to work." 

She sighed. Why was he so attractive to her??? What was this feeling that she was feeling? Was it...

Love?

Love was stupid. This was a digital world, a digital world, none of it was real...

"Hey, would ya quit standing there?" Jax piped up, "you've been staring into space for 30 seconds. Get to work."

Pomni sighed, "alright. Just don't bite my head off."

"Hey, look, I didn't ask to get put in this digital world as well," Jax said, "it's not like I'm different from you- in that aspect, of course," his cheeks turned a bit pink and he turned away.

"I wasn't saying that!" Pomni pleaded. What had she done now???

"Don't switch emotions like that, it's much too entrancing," Jax said, putting a hand on his slim hips, "now get to work."

Pomni blushed again. She was already barely hanging on mentally, so why did Jax have to taunt her like this??

"Hey, what the *%&^* are you guys doing?" Zooble said, walking up to the two, "I thought you were supposed to be doing a &^*(%^& job."

"Hey, stop swearing," Jax said, his voice cool and calm, "Caine doesn't want it, remember."

"Oh ^&*& off," Zooble said, walking away.

"They're just grumpy," Pomni assured Jax, "maybe because-"

"it's 4 o'clock in the freaking morning? Yeah, no crap!"

"Let's just get to work, okay??" Pomni said, laughing awkwardly, desperate to change the conversation, "let's leave Zooble alone."

Jax sighed and said sarcastically, "whatever you say."

(ohmygod that was so terrible)