007

⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

˚ ˚

       IT WAS A sunny day in summer, the sun was shining, clear blue skies covered in white fluffy clouds, the day couldn't be any better. It also has been a couple of weeks since the Ratri girl met the group of children, let's say they're closer than ever now.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"
Isabella yelled out to the children who seem rushing and running in around the house, well mostly Emma and Gilda, the rest were just sitting on the sofa.

"Bahaha they look like monkeys running" Yuugo wheeze out, Isabella glare at him, hitting his arm playfully.

"Stop it" she rolls her eyes, setting them on the running children

"I can't find my shoes!"

"I can't find my glasses!"

The panicking girl Emma, heard a ding coming from her phone "AHHH SHE HERE SHE JUST TEXTED ME AND WERE NOT READY!" Emma scream out, quickly putting her shoes on.

"Emma it was only you and Gilda not being ready" Ray said to her, she puffed her cheeks out.

"I just wanted a cute outfit like Gilda okay!" She whined out, crossing her arms.

"Okay guys let's go! Let's go!" Lucas push everyone out of the main house door, they all giggled and smile seeing the similar black limo.

"Hey (name)!"

"Hey guys, are you guys excited?"

"YESS ESPECIALLY ME CANT BELIEVE WE GOING TO THE ZOO!" Emma cheered while the others agree with her

"Alright Emma let's calm down" Isabella shush her, patting her back.

"Yea Emma!"