Magikill reader x thera

This oneshot is requested by klexluther i am sorry if its a bit rushed.

Your POV

I was sititng on a chair with multiple books weird items and other things on my table doing research in the night.

I continued doing my research about the theory of summons and magics.

As i continue doing research i start daydreaming on how i got here.

I was a young magikill already accepted as an apprentice, ever since i was young most were jealous of me rising quickly, but it didn't bother me.

Instead i just continued researching and doing some work about the theory of summons and magic.

I close my book as i  get up and stretch a bit as i lay down on my bed i hear soemthign at my window.

I sigh as i get out of my bed and open my window to see a dove carrying a letter.

I sigh as i knew who sent it, Thera.

I grab the letter and open it and start reading it.

Dear Y/N

You most likely know that the tournament is coming soon, it would mean so much to me if you came and watch me when the time comes, i can't wait to see you later at the tournament Y/N

- Thera

I groan in annoyance, why did she have to send it this late? I thought as i placed the letter in my drawer as i lay down in my bed and go to sleep.

(Timeskip to the aftermath of the tournament)

I was sitting next to a window as i was doing more research on the theory of summons and magic, as i was doign my research a dove with a letter in its mouth flys up to the window.

I sigh, "again? What could it be this time?" I say as i open hte window and grabbed the letter from the doves mouth as i read it.

Dear Y/N

Y/N, why didn't you came? Why did not come to watch me i nthe tournament. I missed you so much but why did you have to break my heat and not atleast watch me in the tournament for my sake?! Why did you not bother to come? Why didn't you show up.......

- Thera

I close the letter andp laced it on the table as i sigh to myself.

Why is she like this? She knows i have work to do, how did i even meet her at all. I thought to myself

(Flash back)

A Young Y/N was wonderign around at the gathering of  magikill and meric, as he walked around exited to meet actual magikill for the first time.

He accidently bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" The person the young Y/N bumped itno said as he turned around. "Oh, i'm sorry for bumpign into you?"

"Thera, my name is thera" a young thera said as she rubbed her head and got up once she got a good look of Y/N something inside of her was making her heart beat faster.

"Well, i am sorry for bumping into you thera, i am Y/N nice to meet you" the young Y/N said as he opened his arm for a handshake to apologyize as thera shakes it.

(End of flashback)

As i reminded myself on how me and thera met i start reminiscing on the times thera acted weird around me. There was that one time she came to my house and said she was feeling lonely even tho i saw one of her siblings spending time with her the day before.

And that other time she kept giving me looks when she invited me to eat dinner at the castle/palace, or that other time she wanted me to help her with soemthign in her room and kept givign me weird looks or positions as i helped her with fixing things there.

A knock at my door knocked me out of my state of reminiscance as i get up and open the door to see thera standing right there, here face concealed by here cloak.

Before i could even speak thera placed a finger on my lips, as before i could protest she hit me in hte head with her staff.

The last things i see before falling unconscious was thera having a loving look as she kneeled down and started to pick me up.......

Welp thats all for now, see ya'll readers next time