12!

"My name is Andrea Parron, I am the author of the true story, behind the film the conjuring, I also describe that place in the country as a portal cleverly disquised as a farmhouse." 

Andrea Parron annonced on the video call, as the four listened. Sam sat on Colby's left, while Colby sat next to amanda, leaving Juniper sitting at the end by Amanda. "There is much ativity numerous spirits that come and go, or they stay quietly in the wings until they're ready to show themselves." 

Juniper was emerged to here what Andrea had to say. To listen to her experince of what happened to her while living here. 

"My mother, on the night of the seance was attacked at the invitation of a medium that Ed and Lorraine Warren brought to the house insisting that my mother was being oppressed. My mother was attacked at the table during a seance that went so horribly wrong, that she almost lost her life." 

"And you witnessed this correct?" Colby asked while moving forword a little bit. 

"Cindy and I witnessed it. My sister Christine was directly above the room where it happened. She heard everything and my baby sister April was hiding, it is the most traumatizing event of my entire life and it's hard still to talk about because just describing it, really supplants me back into the hallway, right behind you, the front hallway, is where Cindy and I stood and watched through a crack in the door." 

After talking to Andrea the group had one last location to look at with Amanda before starting their investigation. Colby opened the yellow door, that always reminds Juno of the coraline movie that she always loved. "Last time we came in here, do you remember what names were written in the sand? Colby asked as Sam said yes to him. "Amanda's and Scotty's name were both in the sand." Juno shurgged her arms, feeing creeped out by it. 

If she went in there and her name was written in the sand, she would've most likely cried and ran out of the house, into Sam's tesla while wanting to watch a comedy show to make her feel better. 

"The soldier was asking for mediums specifically, in this room. One of the main huantings here at the Conjuring house are the Soldiers," Sam started as Amanda and Juno were in one of the other rooms, waiting for them to get done with their speech. 

Amanda pushed Juno's arms slightly. "So... What's going on with you and Colby?" She asked her, already noticing that something was up with the girl before, she thought the two were acting a little weird while exploring the house. Juno tried her best not to look at her friend, slightly blushing. Colby had flirted with her, saying how she looked good in his jacket, but she would look even better with nothing on. 

She knows that something is going on between them that they have never said out loud before. Hell, they kissed out side the Conjuring house, and Colby asked her out on a date when this whole thing was over. Then came the flirting, and the stolen glances. 

"Honestly, some things have happened between us, Mady." Amanda smiled, ready to hear the tea. 

"Please don't tell anyone. I don't know if Colby has told Sam yet,'' she said while holding out her pinky to link with Amanda's. As she laughed while the linked their fingers Juno was about to tell her what happened, but before she could the boys were back with the camera. 

"Hope you didn't miss us," Sam said as the girls laughed it off. 

Going back to talk to Andrea they listened to what she had to say. 

"The second night, my sister Cindy said that she kept on hearing voices, they're saying the same thing, all together, there are seven dead soldiers burried in the wall." After talking with Andrea, they finally made it back upstairs to the birthing room. It was a tight space, and Juno had to watch out for her head, since she could hit it on the walls accidentally. 

"Do you see or feel anything different coming in here? Watch your head" Colby asked while motioning to the wall so she doesn't hit her head. Sitting on the right side of the table, Colby sat on one side of Juno, while Sam sat across from Colby, meaning Amanda sat across from Juno. 

"Almost like there's pressure on my heart, not because it's muggy it feels like theres actually somebody putting presure on my chest." Juno listned closely. "Sometimes I could be feeling how somebody hear passed away, or how somebody here felt." 

Colby smiled widly. "Imagine being stressed doing homebirth here, 300 years ago, like what?" He asked while moving his hands to talk. 

"We had some activity last year, it was yours, and they kept calling specifically to you. So I want to see if they're happy that we're back. Also, they have been mentioning Juniper a lot when we asked them questions earlier, saying how she shouldn't go in the woods, just her no one else. So we're here to get answers." Sam said. 

Juniper went to the bathroom, finally finding herself a moment to go. She had to take off Colby's jacket since it got so hot in the birthing room, so she tied it around her waist. Amanda was outside on her phone while Juni was in the bathroom, not fully wanting to be alone. The boys were upstairs talking to the camera. As Juni washed her hands, she noticed something. 

She was wearing a gold braclet with a tiny little J on it that her mom had gotten her when she turned twenty-one. Just like the necklace she had gotten for her sister that she always wears, she almost never takes off this braclet. It's not too loose, but it's not too tight. As she pulled up her long sleeve to wash her hands she noticed that it was gone. 

 Without knowing what to do, she quickly washed her hands, and looked around the bathroom floor, thinking that it wouldn't be too far from her. 

"No. NO. No." Juni said loudly making Amanda scared as she heard her throug the door. Opening the door she saw Juno look at the floor, worried for her friend. 

"Juni." Amanda said. 

Seeing how Juni was looking around the area between the two, Amanda slightly screamed her name. 

"Juniper!" Amanda said loudly, the boys would probably be able to hear her yell. 

"I lost it. I don't know where it is." The boys came running down the stairs to see Amanda trying to calm down Juno as Juno looked shaken up. She wasn't crying, but she hated loosing her things, especically things that were special to her. 

"Juniper, what's wrong?" 

Colby asked as he walked up closer to her. Holding onto her arm slightly, she started to slow her breathing down, by just looking at him. 

"My braclet, I don't know where it is. I noticed it was gone in the mirror when I was washing my hands." Colby nodded as he looked over at Sam, while he put the camera down. 

" I know we're about to do something, but I don't know how it could've left my arm." The others nodded as Colby started to talk. 

"Heres what we will do. We can look around the places we've been today, and then do the investagtions, does that sound okay?" He asked her, as Juno nodded. The group looked around the house, before deciding to go upstairs. 

What Juniper didn't know was that her braclet would be in the sand in the birthing room, next to her full name being spelled out. Strange things are stating to happen more and more. 

RONNIE SPEAKS! 

the long awaited update has returned. I tried giving more colby and juno moments but i couldn't think of any good ones just yet. hope you like!