Chapter 1.

You walked through the remained ruins of the city, and saw a tall man with a chainsaw hand, walking over. He waved, and raised an eyebrow.
"Gee, I didn't know people could live through that."
He muttered under his breath and turned away for a second and looked back at you now.
"What's your name?"
"Y/n.."
You whispered.
"That's a nice name."
He said and looked you up and down.
"There's a hotel around the corner that should be cleared out, and I'm hoping we don't see any deadites there, well if you go with me but you understand. It's safe I promise."
You agreed with him and followed him as he led you to the hotel, shutting the door behind him as you both went inside.
"It's cold in here."
You mumbled, shivering a bit.
He took off his jacket and offered it to you, smiling slightly.
"Take it or leave it."
You took it, slipping it on and felt cozy and warm.
"Where ya from?"
He said flipping a switch on the wall to turn on some lights.

"Oh, just uh..lived here and then the whole invasion, and now it's deserted so..yeah.."
You mumbled, sighing looking at the floor.

"Ohh, I see."
He said, walking over to a vending machine and kicking it, resulting in two bottles of tea and wine falling down onto the ground and he grabs it.
"Want this?"
He gestures to the tea.
"Hm?-oh yeah sure.. thanks."
You whispered and took it from his hands, his fingers accidentally brushing against yours a little.
He made a little 'mh' noise and took a sip of the wine, then turned to you, studying your outfit.

"It's getting a little late."
He said and smiled at you.
"There's a room down there, follow me."
You were hoping he wouldn't get drunk, so he wouldn't do anything stupid while he was out of it.
"Here's the room. Not too bad in my opinion."
He said, walking in the room and staring at you, standing there for a moment.
You nodded and looked around the room.
(There were dark red walls, with a red bed and some paintings on the wall, two side tables with lamps on them on each side of the bed and two fluffed up pillows.)
He set down the wine and started to take off his ripped shirt and he paused, looking at you.
"Oh—sorry-"
You said and turned away, blushing a little.
"It's okay baby.."
//he's getting drunk.\\
He slid off his shoes and crawled into bed, ruffling his hair a little, curling up beside a pillow.
You decided to sleep beside him because you felt at least a little safe with him. You took off your boots and slid into bed with him, and fell asleep cuddling a pillow. He left you alone to your slumber, and so did you to him.

(In the morning)

You woke up halfway off the bed, and you raised your upper half, but failed, falling back onto the floor, making you groan and hit your head but before that could happen, ash grabbed you and put you back down on the bed.
"Here."
He smiled at you warmly and sat down on the bed, putting on a sweater, and yawned.
He nuzzled into the pillow again and sighed, trying to grab another pillow but he accidentally grabbed your arm, he pulled it closer thinking it was the silky soft square that he slept on every night-but it wasn't.