Meeting class A

After the whole ordeal as All Might refused to answer as he ran away after the rest found out as he didn't care for Izuku. Soon they all thought about getting Nasoma to question him as Izuku along with his wife and Inko left to Aizawa homeroom. Just as they made it Inko went on in as Aizawa looked at her as she nodded as he spoke up.

Aizawa: now before any of you brats speak up or get loud cause I know that you will don't give me no sas what so ever.......

Inko: right now-

Tenya: Aizawa sensei and Shimura sensei (Inkos biological last name) if that villain is here he should be put to death for his crimes.

Inko:

Aizawa: I'm sorry did we ask for your opinion dumbass??

Tenya: but-

Inko: shut your ass up Now

As everyone see that her voice gone cold especially Izumi since she heard it before and she knows very well what that means.

Tenya: no I refuse to-

Soon everyone felt something that never felt before.

Inko: WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY BOY???

Before anything else happens Izuku just walks in (with his mask on) along with Lori as he calmed her down as he transformed his hand aiming it at Tenya but not before he grabbed a chair for his wife as she sat down.

Izuku: when will you ever learn to shut your damn mouth boy.

Tenya: you are a villain why would I shut up about you being here let-

As Izuku arm canon reached his chest as it made him shut up quickly as the canon start getting hot.

Izuku: you're nothing but a hypocritical person who judges due to your own personal feelings.

Aizawa: hold on before you take any drastic measures against him allow me to take over him.

As Izuku got off of him as Tenya was gonna speak up.