III. Fangs

Why do I do this? I just have to drink your blood. I wasn't expecting to find myself in this state of total ecstasy. I don't care if you are afraid of me. I hunger for you. I won't be satisfied until I have you. You're not afraid of me, are you? Of course you're not afraid of me, you're a werewolf, for Satan's sake!

I've fallen in love with you. I can't deal with it. Everytime you turn back into your human form I just want to wrap my arms around you and kiss you passionately, but you would probably hate me forever if you knew what I was.

Everytime I lie next to you I feel this urge to do something wreckless. It's hard being a vampire. My desire and my hunger are one. Maybe it's better if you and I not cross the threshold of hell?

I crave your body and soul but I will stop my desire from tearing you apart.

I close my eyes and bite down on the tender part of your neck. The taste of iron fills my mouth. Why am I doing this? I can't help myself. I'm driven by my lust for blood, my lust for you. I want you to be mine forever. Do you despise me? Or do you hunger for me the way I do for you?

I wake up in a cold sweat. I hear a scream.

"Oh, my god! Why are you lying next to me?"

I reply, "I could ask the same thing about you!"

"Is there something you want to tell me?" you ask.

"I'm a vampire."

"I barely even noticed"

"You know that I don't like direct sunlight, and I only eat raw meat. My favourite drink is what you believed to be cherry cordial, but it wasn't."

"That makes sense but why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid that you might hate me. You know that vampires and werewolves are mortal enemies?"

"I would never hate you."

"Is it all right if I bite you properly this time?"

"I don't know, I'm nervous. You know that I'm a werewolf, right?"

"I think it's safe."

"If it turns out we're toxic to each other and we both die, I'll see you in hell!"

"If we end up in hell, you can say that you told me so."

The end... in hell.