Chapter 13

Hey don't forget to vote <---------------------- It means a lot to me . Thanks :D

Justin's P.O.V

It feels like months without Sammi , more like years but it was only week and I can't handle it . I need her now . I need her to wake up right now . 

I miss her cute little smile , I miss hearing her voice and her angelic laughter , I miss holding her hand , I miss kissing her , I miss joking around with her and I really miss being with her . 

I may be in the same room as her , waiting for her to wake up from her coma but it's not the same . 

Every day after school , I go the hospital and wait for her to wake up . I wish I can be there all day waiting for her but my mom , Scooter or Usher want me to go to school . 

So right now I was walking to her room , hopefully she'll wake up soon . It's been a week already .

I remember when I got into a coma last year in February from the accident . I guess this is how it felt for Sammi and for every other person who has had somebody in a coma that they truly love .

I finally reached the room and I herd a familiar laughter . Hopefully she woke up . 

I walk into the room and she was awake , she woke up from her coma . She was smiling and laughing with Ethan while her mom looked super happy . 

" I think we should leave them some privacy " Her mom said , walking out of the room with Ethan following . 

" Who are you ? " She asked . 

What ? Please , tell me I'm dreaming . Those 3 words scared me . 

" You don't remember me ? " I asked , worried , my heart shattering into pieces . 

She started giggling , " I'm joking " 

" What ? " I asked , confused.

" I do remember you , you're my amazing boyfriend " She grinned a smile that I've missed so much . 

-----------

Sammi's P.O.V - 

" You scared me for a second " He said , walking closer to me . 

" I know , you should've saw your face " I giggled . 

" That's not funny " He pouted which looked super cute . 

" Yes it was " I said . " Missed me ? " 

" What a silly question , of course I missed you " He said , sitting on the bed . 

" I missed you too " I smiled . 

" It felt like a year with you " He said . 

" Why did you miss me that much ? " I asked curiously . 

" I missed your smile ,  I missed your cute little laugh , I missed your random hugs , I missed spending time with you and I missed kissing you " He said . 

I grabbed his shirt softly with my arm that wasn't broken and brought him closer to me , leaning in for a kiss . 

" I leave you two alone and guys you're already making out " Mom said , walking into the room , interrupting our make-out session . 

" Mommm ! " I whined while Justin chuckled . 

" the doctor said you can leave tomorrow " She said . 

" OK " I said . 

-------  The next day -------