Prologue: 21 Years Ago

It was another night at the Troll Tree, Right now a concert of the most famous boy band of all boy band history called BroZone was about to start in a few minutes. This is where Bitty B aka Branch first saw the love of his life in 21 years...

{Meanwhile with GirlZone}

5 girls of different ages were in the crowd while the crowd was cheering and chanting by saying 'BroZone' after the 5 girls traveled all the way from their homes in Elementalia to the Troll Tree

A young 16 year-old Camilla aka 'The Fun Girl' sqeals in excitement and happiness while saying to her fellow girl band mates "I can't believe we are going to see BroZone live here right now!!, Ooh! I hope I get to see *In A Dreamily Way* Clay~"

Then a young 17 year-old Sage (Bianca) aka 'The Heart-Throbber' said while also squealing in excitement and happiness "Me either!! Oh man, I hope Spruce is going to be so hot when I literally see him in real life~. *Clears Her Throat* On stage, That is"

Then a young 15 year-old Fiona aka 'The Sensitive One' said calmly while containing her excitement "Ladies, Please. Calm down, We get that your excited to see your dream crushes. I'm also very excited too since I'm going to see Floyd, My dream crush"

Then a young 18 year-old adult Julia aka 'The Leader' said "Fiona is right, Girls. Even though we have a chance to see BroZone live right now, We all must make this exciting moment worth it"

Then a young 2 year-old Shakeah aka 'Little S' who is currently sitting in Julia's hair saying in her young child voice while cheering and being cute and adorable as always "Yeah BroZone!!"

Then GirlZone started laughing along with the 2 year-old Shakeah as they were also in awe of Shakeah's adorable cheering

{Meanwhile with BroZone}

A young 18 year-old adult John Dory was writing a new song

A young 17 year-old Spruce (Bruce) was doing sit-ups while making sure his muscular body was both exquisitely chiseled and rock-hard

A young 16 year-old Clay was checking himself out in the mirror while being completely unsure and annoyed of his 'funderdrawers'

A young 15 year-old Floyd was stretching so he can dance better on stage

A young 3 year-old Branch (Bitty B) was looking out the vine curtains while nervously watching the crowd, Then Branch heard John Dory started talking to their other 3 brothers. Then while still looking at the crowd, He gasped softly in awe when he saw... Shakeah. She was laughing with her band and also having fun, Then Branch softly smiles while blushing slightly at the sight of her

Then Branch heard Floyd walking up to him, Then Floyd said before stopping beside Branch on the left side "Hey, Branch. How you feeling?"

Then Branch turned to face Floyd and said nervously to him in his child voice "I feel like I'm going to barf and pass out and..."

Then Floyd said with a soft smile while finishing Branch's sentence "And pee your pants all at once?"

Then Branch said to Floyd with a surprised look on his face "How'd you know?"

Then Floyd said after kneeling down to Branch's level "Ah, You got the preshow jitters. Completely normal, Everyone gets 'em. You want to know what I do when I get 'em?"

Then Branch said after thinking for a moment "Barf, Pass out and pee your pants?"

Then Floyd said with a soft chuckle while explaining "I remember that I'm with my brothers and that when we come together, There is nothing that we can't do."