Meanwhile at Mount Rageous (Scene 1)

(This is not a chapter, It's only what's been happening at Mount Rageous with Floyd and Sean. This is only the first scene of it)

Then a male announcer's voice appeared in the background as the scene changed into a tv screen version as it said "Today, On a very special episode of 'The Bop On Top'. We're talking about overnight superstars, Velvet and Veneer"

Then Velvet and Veneer both revealed themselves as their names were said by the male voice

Then Velvet and Veneer both started to sing the short version of their new hit single song 'Watch Me Work'

Velvet: *Sings Like A Famous Popstar* Never gets old, No matter how much I'm told

I'm amazing~

Veneer: *Sings* You're amazing~

Velvet and Veneer: *Both Sings Together* You gotta work hard

To make it look easy

*Both Also Starts Dancing In A Fashionista Way* You gotta live fast

To keep making that money

If you want to be as famous as me~

You gotta work, Gotta work, Gotta work

Watch me work.

Then Velvet started speaking to the male announcer's voice which happens to be Kid Ritz while sitting on a separate chair next to her younger twin brother Veneer as the scene changes to a newsroom "So, What do you want to know? I'm an open book"

Then Veneer said which also caught the camera's attention to look at both of the superstar twins "Wide open, We're gaping novels"

Then Kid Ritz said as he started asking some questions to both Velvet and Veneer "Okay. Well, Who are some of your biggest influences?"

Then Veneer said "Honestly, *Motions His Hands Towards Velvet* Vel's always been my inspiration"

Then Velvet said with a smug smile and hints of arrogance "My biggest inspiration? Hmm. I'd have to go with also me"

Then Kid Ritz said to the fans watching at their homes as Velvet and Veneer both looked at the camera filming them "Well, One's thing for sure. After 2 months on the scene, The superstar duo will receive the prestigious Lifer Award. That's celebrating a lifetime of achievements, Be sure to catch their performance this weekend at the Rage Dome", Then Kid Ritz said to both Velvet and Veneer once again "Last question: How do you guys stay the biggest superstars Mount Rageous has ever known after 10 years of the deaths of the former biggest superstar duo of Mount Rageous? What's your secret?"

Then Veneer said "*Becomes Really Nervous* Secret? *Fakes Laugh* We don't have a secret. *Starts Hyperventilating As He Holds His Knees Up To His Chest* Who said we have a secret?"

Then Velvet said "*Grabs Veneer's Face Which Made Him Stop Hyperventilating* What my clam, *Turns His Face Back To The Camera, Then Lets Go Of His Face As Veneer Starts Doing A Fake Yet Nervous Smile On His Face* casual-sounding brother means is it's simple really. It just takes lots of hard work and loads of natural talent"

{Timeskip to after the interview and sending their assistant Crimp to the 'corner'}

Then Velvet said with a evil smile to Sean "Time for a spritz, Seanie~"

Then Sean said to Velvet after quickly getting onto his feet "No please! I and Floyd both barely have any talent left to give. I mean, Maybe like a desperate Christmas album or a one-off national anthem performance. *Angrily* But that is it!", Then he looks away angrily from Velvet while crossing his arms

Then Velvet said with another evil smile "Oh, Really Sean? You don't wanna? *Uses Some Sarcasm* Okay, That's fine. *Looks At Veneer, Then Looks At Sean Again* We'll just just kiss our careers goodbye and focus our efforts on charity"

Then Veneer chuckled and said to Velvet as she picks up the diamond bottle that Sean was inside of "Good one"

{Small Timeskip to where Velvet reveals her plan}

Then Velvet said to Veneer as she puts the bottled up Sean right next to the bottled up Floyd "It's all going to change as soon as we have GirlZone"

Then Floyd said with surprise and confusion "GirlZone?"

Then Velvet said "Yep. *To Floyd* I forged a letter begging your brothers to come and save you and Sean, There they'll bring GirlZone with them since almost all of GirlZone's members married each of your brothers including your wife to all come and save you. Then *Laughs In A Evil Way* we will snatch GirlZone away from them right from under their noses. *To Herself With Relaxing Awe* I love me"

Then Floyd said after becoming really furious and protective of GirlZone "No! *Points To Velvet* You leave my wife and her band alone!"

Then Velvet said "*In Annoyance* Ugh, I'm exhausted by this drama. *To Veneer With A Interested Smile* Hey, Do you want to go buy a yacht?"

Then Veneer said to Velvet as his face brighten up while walking towards the door with her "Oh, Good idea. Let's buy matching yachts"

Then Sean said to Veneer while his feet started becoming a tiny bit crystalized "If Violet were still here, She would be really disappointed and angry with you for torturing us Trolls with Velvet!!"

Then Veneer stopped at Violet's name when Sean said it as he froze at the doorway, Then his face became sad when he started thinking about his missing crush and then continues to walk with Velvet as bits of tears came down his eyes at the thought of Violet

End of Scene 1 of Mount Rageous