Chapter Nine

[Bellegere Otherys]

A/N:

I am unsure whether to make Bellegere a large part of the story, but it's been on my mind since I introduced her in Rosie's shop. I like her, but I don't know about you guys. Anyhow! I'm so sorry I banished this story into the shadow realm for a while. It's been creeping out for weeks.

By the way, this chapter starts... S P I C Y... so be prepared.

-o0o0o-

Braavos 297 AC.

Arthur. (Nolan)

Arthur was convinced that the sole reason he hadn't dropped dead already was his Rosie. She had been a gift from the gods during these past moons since he decided to scale the King's Cliff and have a go at drawing the Sword. He had loved her deeply before, but now... Arthur knew now there was nothing he wouldn't do for her. It startled him how much he truly cherished the doe-eyed girl; she was the only reason he got out of bed in the morning. Without his Rosie, Arthur feared he'd have killed himself with all the obligations he'd forced on himself.

"Stop thinking about other things," Rosie gasped, grabbing his hand and pressing it flat against her chest, between her breasts that filled his hands perfectly. "Aren't I more interesting than, mm, your thoughts?" With a girl like his Rosie slipping up and down his manhood, her warm, wet walls tight around him, was there anything more pleasing to look upon? A low growl escaped the exile's lips, and he grasped her slender waist, aiding her movements.

A wry smile curled his love's lips before her face twisted in pleasure; Rosie panted and moaned softly, arching her back and gripping Arthur's legs as she rolled her hips and rode him exuberantly. The exile slid his hand from her bosom to the soft curve of her belly while the other grasped her thigh. Before long, her walls clenched around him while she squealed, and Arthur hissed as the cool air stuck him suddenly when Rosie fell back betwixt his legs, her thighs squeezing together as she trembled in euphoria, her breath coming in irregular gasps.

The exile got to his knees and grabbed Rosie's ankles, throwing them over his shoulder as he slipped back into her dripping womanhood. His love gave a sharp cry, then giggled before a string of the most unladylike filth spluttered from her lips. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Rosie grabbed the sides of his legs to urge him deeper. "Make a whore out of me, milord!" He might have spent right there if he didn't enjoy the lovely sounds she made so much.

Arthur growled low in his throat and wrapped his arms around her legs, fucking her until the words she cried made no sense at all. His love reached back and grasped the headboard, her breasts heaving as the exile thrust into her wanton cunt. When he felt the tightening in his loins, Arthur gritted his teeth and dug his fingers into her thighs as she screamed, her release coming for the third time since they'd started that night. With a final, animalistic growl reverberating from his throat, the exile sheathed his whole length into her and filled her with his seed.