Legacy

Chapter-1 (stupid Serial Killers Nowadays.)

I was walking to H&M. Why? Because I needed a new leather jacket. Why? Because 

Robin decided to cut a hole in it. Now a better question. Why the hell was I walking to H&M? Umm cause I wasn't about to start begging Wally to let me go with him on his bike. 

I was Famous. But only famous in the detective and criminal World because if I was famous in the normal world then H&M would have to shut down for Child labour

Now I'm sure all the people who read the earlier books know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately they're always annoying idiots who pick up the last book in the series. I don't really like re-explaining stuff but that's what I'm going to do.

H&M is a code word for my Agency. It's basically an acronym because my Agency's name is Hive Mind. And, yes. Our Agency owned every H&M store in india. So if any of the agents got stranded anywhere in India except a tiny village. We'd have help.

I'm Malhaar Preet. a 14 year old. And I'm a girl. Just thought I ought to clear the confusion. Malhaar is a unisex name not just a boy's.

And I'm Hive minds biggest Agent. I know it would be better if it was an adult. But well. Hive Mind is Asia's biggest agency. But Asia's biggest Agent is some Chinese guy whose name I can't pronounce (come on I can't pronounce telekinesis properly)

Now coming back to the Story. I was still some 2 kilometres Away from the lower parel mall. Why the hell did I not take a fricking cab. I actually have no clue.

And then a drop of water decided to fall on my head. I looked up, half annoyed. And then a drop of water falls in my eye.

I cussed worse than those carabien pirates. I rubbed my eye making it worse. Now the other eye watered up. (It really sucked. You ldon't know how bad it feels)

Obviously a heavy drizzle started on the day I decided to walk to my agency while wearing clothes that matched. (It doesn't happen often) and I had my head phones on.

OH No!!!! My headphones.(what do you mean your taking my headphones Wally. I'm not giving them to you. Get the frick Outta here) they could not get wet. No way. I ripped them off my head the rain getting heavier. I slung my bag off my back and dumped the headphones in letting out a sigh. I was safe. No I wasn't. My headphones were.

Why was I so fricking protective of my headphones? Because I got them as a gift from... Nevermind.

I continued my walk to H&M. Walking slightly faster. That's from behind me I heard a honk. I turned around and guess who I saw? My cousin Wally. He said with a huge, ugly smirk on his face,

"Where you to sis?"

I said,

"I wonder, the agency didn't call a meeting did it, I'm just mindlessly walking in the streets of lower parel."

"Sounds like you."

"Totally, why are you here."

He retorted,

"Same reason to mindlessly wander around the streets of Mumbai."

I had no response to that.  Wally said,

"You want a ride?"

My mind though a bit. Wally could be genuinely asking or there would some catch. he'd ask for some favour in the future. i inspected Wally's face. he normally(when he asked if i needed something) had this wierd gleam in his eyes. which meant he was going to ask me for something in the future.