~three~

i finally moved in my very own apartment. isn't that amazing? i'd say it is! i already organized most of the things in my new home. of course, like a cutie red haired girl that i am, i had to take at least one pic.

when i finished taking photos i started just doing some more arranging for my brains sake, when i heard a light know at the door.

i panicked because i wasn't really a social person, and i didn't really have friends who'd knew i moved, exept my brother, but i knew this wasn't him because he would always call beforehand plus he left LA to for a business meeting. important stuff.

after a few minutes of panicking i dicided to get up and answear the door. Guess who was standing there? it was the apartment owner.

"hi!" he said with a lil' smile on his face and with a bit of akwardness in his tone. he was just standing there with a tight shirt and some roses in his hands. "hey! i think you knocked on the wrong door." i said trying to be helpfull. "no, i'm pretty sure i've got the right door! you're the girl who i presented this apartment a few days ago, right?" he said cutely. He could've had my heart on a platter.

"yes, i just moved in like yesterday, i'm still arranging stuff. what are doing here? is there something wrong with the payment?" i said with a concerned tone. "oh, no. nothing wrong with that. i got these for you." he said calmly and handed me the roses. i let out a small 'thank you'. i felt my cheecks blush. he was so sweet!

i didn't knew what else to say so i juts stook there looking at him while holding the door with one hand. i was deep into his ocean eyes. he was so handsome. his light brown, curly hair, his ocean eyes, his strong hands, his abs. oh god. "can i come in?" he asked almost wispering. i could see he was nervous. "yes of course!" i stuttered. in that moment i realised that i kept myself togheter while talking to him the whole time untill then. how was i so confident? so brave?

i opened the door whider for him to come in. while he entered his torso tuched mine. he just stoped. he looked deeply into my eyes. and so did i.

i felt... butterflyes?

a/n: should kelly and daniel be a thing. i don't think it will be a serious one tho. i want to take this story to another path. there might be smut in the next chapter. consider yourself be warned! 

originally published: October 4th, 2022