𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎

Wills POV:

I finished unpacking and decorating my room around 1:20pm.

(𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬.)

I was going to draw some more until a LOUD ANOYING  sound came from downstairs

It was the doorbell.

And like always I had to get the door. Cause my LAZY UNGRATFUL ROACHES of siblings are so busy talking to their friends.

But enough of my LOVELY siblings.

I went downstairs and saw MY  GORGOUS MOM  with her UGLY RAT boyfriend (JK LUV U HOPS) cuddling up on the couch, and like any good kid would do I made a fake gagging sound.

I then forgot what I came down there to do so I was walking upstairs until I heard that LOUD DOORBELL again.

I groaned and walked to the door. I then saw someone I thought I would never see again...

MY BESTFRIEND!

MAX!

I tackled her.

     "Nice to see you too Will." she said. I was literaly on the brink of tears, Max, MAXINE MAYFIELD WAS HERE. I thought she forgot about me to be honest. We haven't been talking that much and I had a whole break down about it a week ago because I thought she just didn't want to be friends with me anymore. 

I started crying.

  "I thought you didn't want to be friends anymore.." I mumlbed.We stayed like that on that ground for a few minutes before I decided I didn't want to be a crybaby anymore.

"WIll are you okay you've been at the door for like 10 minutes!" Mom shouted.

"Yeah I'm good!" I shouted back.

"Sorry about that Max." I said while fidling with my fingers. I got up and held my hand out. 

She took it and smiled 

 "Its fine.Anways lets go catch up Cause I got a lot too tell you!" she said quickly.

(𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧)

 It was now 8:00pm.

We already had dinner 

Max had to leave at 8:20pm. So for the remaining of the time we worked on finding outfits for each other for school. The outfit she picked was a yellow button up shirt with light blue jeans and yellow converse. With a eye necklace and rainbow and black bracelet that said "I Hate you".