Chapter 1

Bhairavi's POV

Have you ever felt the feeling of being lonely even when surrounded by everyone?

I turned to left and feel for my phone in the darkness. 06:17 am it shows. I see my roommate still asleep. I heave a sigh and get up from my bed. My hair as usual a bird nest. I tie it in bun and start getting ready for the day. Moving to my cupboard, I take out my kurti for the day and start ironing it. After finishing I gather my outfit and hang it on the hook behind the bathroom door and move under the shower. As the water gradually turns from cold to hot I feel myself getting relaxed. My mind clears and I start rubbing the shower gel on my body.

After finishing, I turn off the shower and start drying myself. Wearing the kurti, I brush my teeth and then wear matching leggings. I looking into the mirror and find her staring back at me. I don't see anything special, a girl with medium wheatish skin tone, a face with lot of acne and marks and oily, dull blackish brown eyes and body large to skinny but less to be obese. Sighing I do my skin care and wake up my roommate.

I wear my slides and move outside to go to mess to have my breakfast. Today's probably shevaiya. I live in my college girls hostel. We have 3 floor which I live on 3rd and on ground floor we have our mess. I enter into the mess, pick up a better cleaned and dried plate and spoon and put some shevaiya in it and move towards an empty table. I put my plate down and get a glass half filled with hot pipping chai and start having. I usually sit alone but sometimes some of my friends sit with me. I don't know if they are actually even my friends or not.

Anyways after having it, I put it in the bucket of used plates and move back to my room. After entering I apply sunscreen, do my hair and wear bangles in one hand and bracelets in other. I love wearing hand accessories. I don't change my earrings on daily basis as my father had got me a pair of solitaire earrings and pendant set as a gift for my new journey. Yeah I belong to a upper middle class family. After getting ready, I look into my timetable and pack my bag and leave for classes. It's 07:44 am and my classes start at 8 o'clock am.

I am studying in Dhanvanthri Medical College which is a private college with a charitable hospital. I am now in 1st year of MBBS. I didn't think I could study mbbs in private college, but Mahadev has blesses me with amazing parents who put all their hard earning of life into me. I enter into lecture hall and sit my designated seat, yeah we have sit roll no wise but it's not like everyone follows. People like me who don't have someone to come or someone to go to sit only sit on their actual places.

Everyone started coming and soon it was 8 and Professor Patil came for the 1st lecture. It was Anatomy and I actually like the subject very much but the way he teaches nobody understands. I wonder sometimes does he himself even understand what he actually speaks? Huh! I put my head down and hide behind the boy sitting in front of me. Few weeks back one my friend told me that he thinks I am cute. It was a very passed on message from 4 to 5 people so I don't even know how much true it is. Anyways I am not interested.

I let myself sleep throughout and the girl sitting next to me wakes me up as he is winding it up. Next 3 lectures I focus and take down as much notes I can and sneak few pictures of board. Soon it noon and we have our lunch break. I eat a little bit of varan bhat (dal rice) and got to room. I am actually quite blessed, as I am the youngest in my family I have always been pampered, never done any actual house work. And even when I am away from my home, alone I actually don't have to any chores as we have facilities for that.

I rest a bit and then at 01:00 I have dissection so I go to anatomy department. I have dissection on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. I enjoy doing it and it is quite interesting to see our body actually is from inside and all the mysteries. By the time it's 05:30 pm I am fully drained. I go to canteen of hospital, eat vada pav and come to back to room. My roommate is hardly back early that 07:30pm so I enjoy some me time and start to revise and make fair notes for revision during exams.

I generally don't have dinner which is from 8 to 9 o'clock. I give my attendance at 10:00 pm, yeah we live in girls hostel what do you expect of course we have a in time. I come back, close my books, tidy up my desk and brush my teeth. Yeeppp I am a goody too shoes girl who brushes two time a day. I spend some time reading Wattpad and scrolling Instagram. After getting tired, I call my mother talk to her for some time and do my night time skin care routine.

As I lay down on bed a lot of thoughts start swirling in my mind. Some sweet some depressing and some salty. I miss my mother and her embrace. My eyes get closed as sleep overtakes me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay so I know a lot of people will want hit me with tomatoes but I am sorry. 🫣
I know should complete my other two books but it's been a long time since I wrote them and hence I am having a major writers block for them. But I promise I will actually finish this story and also them🤞🏻
Also this is just introduction to her life and after few chapters our hero will enter. But to warn you guys this story actually more focused on the character development of the female lead.
So for now
Radhe Radhe🦚
See you!