Chapter 7 (KentaKim)

Tony tries to manipulate Babe by reminding him of all the privileges he gave him, the fact that his father left him, and that he was the only one who stood by him. Babe yells at him and tells him she's not coming back to him. Tony continued to fire at them, but without hitting anyone. He stood up and aimed at Babe, but hit Way instead. At this point, both Pete and Babe are out of bullets. Tony pointed the gun at Charlie because he knew that was the only way Babe would give in. Babe was trembling and afraid that the person he loved most who was alive would be hurt because of him. Tony was grinning like he'd won a great battle. He was going to make Babe and the rest work for him until they died. He wanted to teach him a lesson for ignoring him and ruining all his plans. When he pulled the trigger... He felt an enormous pain in his back. Kenta "his son", the one who said he loved him, the one who told him his father, and the one who, no matter how much he beat or scolded him, stayed by his side like an obedient dog that just stabbed him.Kenta pov:I love him and always have. I knew what he was doing was wrong, but in my childhood, he was the only man who stayed by my side, the one who sent me to a school to learn and who gave me everything. I was aware that he had many enemies and so did I, thanks to him. I respected him because I had a roof over my head and because I was his right-hand man. But the moment he told me that he never considered me his son, I was deeply hurt in my soul. He immediately replaced me with Winner, not thinking that I had been with him all these years. So, as a form of revenge, I gave Alan and Jeff all the evidence to denounce and arrest Tony. I thought it would end like this without anyone getting hurt. but I was wrong. Tony was going to kill everyone, he wasn't going to stop there. Then I realized that the others were right, especially Babe. He was the most "hunted" by Tony. He always asked me to be on his side and help him catch Tony, but every time I refused. I helped Jeff escape once, but that was all I could do. I didn't want to betray my father.I knew as well as Tony that Charlie was Babe's weak point. When Charlie faked his death, Babe fell to the ground. I saw in the hospital how he passed out when he heard the news. I saw that moment after he wanted to stab Babe but to no avail that he was going to shoot Charlie. I don't know why, but then I felt guilty. He was probably the only child adopted by Tony who never turned on him. So I decided to take action and stabbed him. It was very hard for me to do this, even though I knew it was the right thing to do. I saw everyone shocked that I stabbed Tony. He turned to me visibly shocked that I was the one who had hurt him. I didn't want to see him again, I hated him, so I instinctively twisted the knife harder into the wound. That was the end of Tony, but probably mine too, because I had no one left.Kim's POV:After defeating Winner, me, North, and Sonic went back to the big room where the auctions were taking place. We all tried to keep Way alive by talking to him to keep him conscious. We saw Tony as he was walking towards us, especially Charlie who was about to shoot him, when Kenta, the one we didn't expect any of, stabbed Tony deep, causing him to die. After most of them went to the hospital with Way, I saw Kenta in a corner, crying. I knew she always cared about Tony because she was always there for him, even if he was fighting or hitting. So I decided to go to him and talk. I wanted to help him. I approached him and saw how he quickly wiped the tears from his face.Kenta: Did you take Way to the hospital? I was surprised that at that moment he was not thinking about himself but about others. I knew he had a good soul, but he hadn't had the chance to show it.Kim: Yeah, I hope it's good. You know... Thank you for what you did. I think you had a hard time and I'm not here to judge you or tell you that you realized a little too late that what Tony was doing was wrong. I just want to tell you that I do. that you have done a deed... heroic indeed. And I want you to know that you have me and the rest, I'm sure.I saw how he looked at me with wide eyes. She started to cry, I knew I didn't understand her affection for Tony, but I knew she was in pain.Kenta: No... I don't have... anyone. I have nowhere... to stay... Then I cut it offKim: No, that's not true. Like I said, I'm with you. How about you come stay with me? I could see he was clearly surprised, but it was his only option because he had no intention of staying out.

Kenta: But... I have nothing with me. I can't even pay you anything.

Kim: It's okay. I offered to help you. Anyway, I feel lonely staying in the new apartment so you can sit with me. I'll help you after you recover to find a job. Just come with me.

Kenta: Okay, but I really don't want to be a problem.

Kim: I told you that you are not. Now let's go to the car and go home. Later I have to go to the hospital to see Way's condition.

We both got into the car and drove to the house. I could clearly see him tense, but it was normal.

Kenta pov:

I didn't know if I should accept Kim's proposal, but I had nowhere else to go. So I said yes, thinking that it was time to get it over with without thinking about Tony and everything that happened.

When we arrived at his apartment, upon entering, we were greeted by a small but welcoming hall. On the right side of the hall is a compact, but well-appointed living room, with walls in light shades that reflect natural light, and on the left is the kitchen with modern furniture. He showed me the bedroom, which was quite spacious, but there was only one bed in the whole house. I wanted to offer to sleep on the couch in the living room because the fact that I had a place to stay was a lot for me and I didn't want to disturb either kind, but I didn't get to say anything as Kim said to me:

Kim: If you don't mind and don't feel uncomfortable, we can both sleep in the same bed.

I awkwardly nodded my head to tell him that I agreed. Then he showed me the bathroom and the closet in the room where he told me that I could take anything to wear given the fact that I only had the clothes on me. I apologized and asked permission to take a shower. He let me enter and he went to the kitchen to prepare something for both of us.

I was so tense and sad that I lost track of time. I had taken probably the longest and hottest shower of my life. I opened Kim's closet and grabbed some things to get dressed. I was absolved of my search to find a shirt that I didn't even hear when Kim entered the bedroom

Kim: I'm sorry, I wanted to see what you're doing and if I can help you with anything. If you want I can leave, I don't want you to feel bad.

Kenta: No, I'm fine...I'm just trying to find something in my size.

I didn't realize that I wasn't wearing anything on the top and Kim could see all the wounds and scars I had. Then I started to feel stupid and ashamed but I knew that I had no way to hide anymore. He came running behind me and he experimented my whole back. It wasn't a very good feeling to be observed, but his worried look made me realize that I felt good that he was worried about me.

Kim: Tony...did that...to you? he said this shocked and stammering

I didn't know how to answer him. I had to tell him "Yes, my adoptive father whom I loved and who beat me and threw me in the trash when he didn't need me anymore''? He realized that I didn't have to say anything because Kim had already realized how things were. He pulled me by the hand and put me on the bed. He quickly went to the bedside table and opened a drawer where he took a cream. He didn't ask me for any permission or didn't ask me anything and started to apply it everywhere I had a wound.

Kim: Done. Look, you can take this shirt, and he hands me one. You will remind me to apply the cream every night after your bath so that your skin recovers. Okay?

Kenta: Thanks, you're the first person to do that for me.

Kim: Okay now, let's go eat, I prepared something.

Note:

This is Kenta Kim's first chapter. I hope you enjoy it! If you like what I write, please vote or leave a comment. It helps me a lot to know your opinion. (I try to write longer chapters, but time does not allow me)

Take care of yourself! 💜😻