Chapter 1

Pride Ring (Pentagram city)--

4:00pm--

-detective's office-

"My, my ~ what could've possibly happened for the one and only Casino Demon to pay me a visit? tho i gotta say I'm not complaining ~".

"Cut the flirting detective, I don't have the time nor the patience to deal with your ...." The Casino Demon scanned the detective up and down with a bored look on his face "VERY sad attempt to get into my pants, I'm here because i have a case for you" The overlord continued with a straight face.

"Umm ouch ? Jeez could you be any Harsher?. I'm more than just a cheap sinner ya know?, I'm both smart and sexy~" The detective said jokingly not actually feeling offended, he knew what kind of person the overlord was , he just wanted to tease him.

"I highly doubt that" Said the Casino Demon in barely a whisper, but the Spider caught it and smirked at how uninterested the overlord was but he'll play it dumb for now .

"So, mister Casino demon, you mentioned a case ? Can you demonstrate more on that please?" The detective asked dropping the persona and getting more professional.

"Husker. or Husk for short, would be just fine, and sense you're the only detective in the Pride Ring I'm sadly in need for your help" The Casino Demon paused and leaned his back on the chair rubbing his forehead in annoyance, a glass of whisky in his other clawed paw (??) resting on the armchair "My...*sigh* my souls are going missing, and no, not as in left and never cameback, I mean it as in I can't even summon them anymore,and all their contracts are gone" Husk said sounding frustrated and completely defeated, swallowing his Whisky like it was water.

It was clear to The spider that The overlord was completely helpless, and if he could dare say (but not out loud),...he was desperate... .

Good.

Angel likes when his clients are desperate. they tend to give out anything to solve their problem. and right now, the famous Casino Demon and basically THE richest suger daddy of the pride ring (after Lucifer of course) is desperate for HIS help?!!. This couldn't get any better.

"Souls going missing?...., well from what you said 'disappearing' is more of the right term in this situation....." The detective said, looking deep in thought, meanwhile the overlord just nodded in agreement "Alright Husky lay it on me, I'm gonna need you to give me as much details as you can remember, I need leads and clues " The spider said reaching for his recorder and notepad, clicking the pen and starting the recorder.

The overlord grumbled at the nickname but didn't argue about it, wanting to get this case done and over with " Well. it all started a month ago..."

- -A month ago- -

00:30--

Another extermination day had gone by, Sinners came out to witness the damage and distruction that have been done by the Exorcists.

Overlords opened their doors again going back to their usual daily businesses.

It was what you can call a normal day in hell. Well...as normal as hell can get at least.

---
10:28am--

-"Elysium Eclipse" Casino-
---

*Knock, Knock*

"Come in" Husk answered with a very tired voice.

"Boss? Excuse my intruding, but Mr. Vox is on the line asking to speak with you, do you want me to inform him that you're busy?" The female imp asked as she peeked her head from Husk's office door.

The Overlord looked up from his paperwork and contracts at his assistant rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes then motioning for her to come in and close the door behind her.

"Did he tell you why he's calling?" He asked obviously annoyed from the sudden interruption but he had to ask just in case it was something important.  And sure the Vees are a complete and utter joke to the other overlords, they sometimes gather up just to talk shit about them over a cold drink, but he gotta admit that they're powerful...only on the business field that is.

"No sir, i asked him to state his intentions, but he said it was a private matter" The assistant said nonchalantly shrugging.

Husk grumbled at the response, what could that flat faced control freak want from him now? It haven't even been a day since the extermination ended , if there's something he wanted to discuss in private he could book an appointment next week or something.

The overlord sighed, and then he opened up his clawed paw (??) so the employee could hand him the phone, and so she did and left immediately closing the door behind her yet again to give the overlord more privacy .

Husker pressed the mute button off and spoke through the phone "Vox? It's been a long time since we last spoke, and though you're calling in a rather 'busy time' of the year."He said amplifying on his words to show the TV Demon that he is NOT happy with his sudden call at all  "But,*sigh*... what may i assist you with?".

"It's good to hear from you too old friend!!" ‘oh here we go‘ Husk rolled his eyes "Say. i was thinking....you know how we both hate Alastor right? I was just talking to Val and Vel and we all agreed that, YOU my friend would make a GREAT face to our new products advertisment and we were just talking about how good of a partnership we would make together don't you think ?!! So I'm calling to ask for you to joi-"

"No" Vox was interrupted from his ranting by Husk's cold response "Oh come on!! Husk !! Just think about the power!! the money!! the FAME ! You can't be stupid enough to just reject an offer like this !!" Vox said irritation clear in his voice.

"Vox this is the 10th time in a row that you've been asking for a partnership, I thought you were used to my answer by now, and like I said before I'll gladly make a deal with you that can benefit the both of us, but I'm not working for you and that's final, and again I don't see what our mutual hatred for Alastor have to do with anything at all, so if you don't have anything to offer I'm gonna hang up now, I have some damages to fix. good day"

"No!, wait!!, I have something to te-" Husk hang up immediately not giving the TV overlord a chance to speak any further, it was stupid to think talking to Vox would benefit him in any way possible, it only gave him a headache and the waste of his precious time.

"Sally ? Bring three bottles of pure Vodka to my office right now, and some painkillers too" Husk pressed the Desk phone's   button to speak to his assistant he needed tha-

。⁠*゚⁠+✧

" Whoa whoa!! Hold the phone!!. THREE BOTTLES OF PURE VODKA?!!. Husky!!!... Wha- ...you're putting every alcoholic's name to shame !! Also sorry to interrupt but what does all of this have to do with the case? " The detective interrupted totally confused.

"Oh for fucks' sake you wanted details didn't you ?, Well I'm giving you the damn details!!, also MY alcohol problems are none of YOUR goddamn business capiche?!!" The overlord said (more like yelled) growing tired of everyone interrupting him.

"Yes sir!!. I mean..*caugh* sorry. Please continue " The spider answered nervously not wanting to anger the overlord any further.

"*Sigh* so like i was saying-"

..

....

......

╣♡╠  ╣♡╠  ╣♡╠  ╣♡╠ ╣♡╠ ╣♡╠

So like ...idk how tf am i supposed to build up this relationship but don't worry I'll figure it out just stay tuned I guess ?

Oh also thank you so so much for reading this shit you're fire fr bro
Bye…⁠ᘛ⁠⁐̤⁠ᕐ⁠ᐷ