CHAPTER 001

Born with an unusual power, Her father taught her another way to fight. He taught her how to fight both in melee and range.

"Don't close your eyes just because they're your comrades" he told her all the time.

Meeting her comrades was the best thing that happened to her. They fought together, Explore the depths of the abyss to give peace to humanity.

Until after they defeated the final boss.

"why?" She asked faintly while holding her bleeding stomach. The poison from the sword that they pierced her with was slowly creeping into her body.

"Now that Mogar is dead you're the only one who remains a threat to humanity..."

A threat... They see her as a threat...

Them... Her comrades, the people whom she trusts so much. They betrayed her...

They betrayed me for that reason?! Them! Who I love the most! The one who I gave my life to! Betrayed me!

No...

No, No, No!

I am not dying like this!

"Do you want to take revenge?" A strange voice asked. Without a second thought, she took the opportunity.

She became the Calamity they were all afraid that she would be. One by One she put terror in them.

She let them live for a decade in the abyss to make them see everything they loved and wanted to protect suffer and slowly dying.

"Stop it please!"

"No! Don't please don't!"

"Curse you!"

"I will kill you!"

"Let me go!"

"No!!"

She laughs while looking at them.

"Funny dolls, aren't you enjoying the show?" Sarcastically she said. She was looking at them with derision.

"This isn't you," The saint said faintly. The pain in her voice was evident—the pain for the people and her.

She got enraged by hearing that from her. The one who just stood up there while she was dying and writhing in pain.

"It's amusing to hear it from you" She stood up and walked to the lifeless human doll. She held her chin up to her.

"You shouldn't have done it" For a moment, pain was visible in her eyes but she shook it off.

She chuckled and slapped the saint.

"We're sorry, Please... Vivi, Stop this"

Her eyes flickered in pain and anger.

"Sorry?" In seconds she buried her heels into the saint's hand.

The Saint cries in Agony, and the others beg her to stop.

"Sorry?! You think you could make everything okay with just a simple apology?!" She didn't stop stomping at her hand until it was unrecognizable.

"This is no fun now"

She flickered her finger. Releasing everyone from the curse and turning them back to humans.

The screams of excruciating pain filled the walls of the place. They're now experiencing the rest of the pain they were supposed to receive.

She laughs hysterically.

Their Anguish didn't stop until the end.

She sucked all of their life force one after another, turning each and one of them a corpse by seconds. Not only making them feel physical pain but also the pain from seeing their loved ones suffer in front of them.

Blood and tears flooded the floor.

Till... There came silence.

The screaming stopped and so did her laughter.

Emptiness, that's what she's feeling.

She chuckled and held her head. "why... Why am I feeling like this?!"

Her tears flowed down to her cheeks. "Why?"

She is lost for what she is feeling.

She came to a realization. This isn't what she wanted.

The Saint was right this wasn't her.

Now that humanity is gone, what's going to happen next? She doesn't know.

She hugged herself and cried.

Why were they so cruel? All she wanted was for them to accept her as she was. She thought they did until they betrayed her deeming that she was a threat to humanity.

"Child"

She looked up to the sudden light.

"W-who are you?" She asked.

"Verily, thou hath the power to alter thine own destiny. Thou art not of wicked nature, nor art thou the person they doth perceive thee to be. Amend it and choose wisely on this occasion"

Slowly light engulfed her.

The next thing happened...

She regressed time. 25 years ago, the day her father died she was deemed as an evil entity.

"What..."

©Yunis