Chapter 24: I'm jealous

Lisenwein's eyes gradually deepened, and his taut jawline became more sharp and profound.

The romantic melody still echoed in the room, but the melodiousness and pathos originally lingering in the air seemed to be diluted by a kind of condensation and sharpness.

Just like the spring when the mountain flowers were originally blooming, a bleak cold wind suddenly rushed in. It was not too sudden, but it brought a slightly cool breath that could not be ignored.

Sherrill opened his eyes as if feeling something, just in time to see Lisenwein's unblinking gaze.

Noticing the coldness in Lisenwein's eyes and where his gaze lingered, the beautiful golden eyes under Sherrill's mask raised slightly.

He raised the hand that had been kissed by Queen Seo, glanced at the red lipstick remaining on his fingers, and then raised his eyes at Lisenwein who said nothing. There was something in his soft tone. A very intriguing smile: "You seem to care about it very much."

Cheryl didn't care about this mark. As long as he returned to the mirror, the remaining lip grease would be wiped away automatically.

But Lisenwein didn't know this.

There was no need for Sherrill to explain it to him in particular.

Listening to Cheryl's somewhat meaningful words, although Lisenwein still did not speak, the silence at this time was undoubtedly equivalent to acquiescence.

Be silent, care, and don't refute.

This kind of Lisenwein suddenly made Cheryl feel a little bit teasing.

After all, he is one of the incarnations of the soul of the God of Light. In Sherrill's eyes, Lisenveen is somewhat different from others.

Cheryl stretched out his hand in the direction of Lisenwein and said very naturally: "In that case, come and wipe it off for me."

Lisenwein stood still and did not move.

Cheryl didn't take back his hand either.

The eyes of the two people met again in the air. There was some indiscernible thinking hidden in the calmness, and there was a bit of casualness in the smile.

Neither Lisenwein nor Sherrill spoke anymore, only the music from the gramophone still slowly lingered in the air.

One second, two seconds...

Neither of the two people looking at each other looked away first.

It's like a silent game. In the end, who will compromise first?

And this scene is very similar to that night in Gersha North District.

That confrontation was about saying good night to each other.

It ended with Lisenwein saying good night.

This time...

After a while, Lisenwein moved again.

He walked to the dark gray wooden cabinet where Cheryl was sitting and took out a dark handkerchief.

Due to performing various dangerous tasks all year round, his body would inevitably be splashed with blood. Over time, he developed the habit of carrying a handkerchief with him.

Looking at Lisenwein making the move, Sherrill was not surprised by the result.

From the first time Lisenwein compromised in front of him, it was destined that every subsequent time would end with Lisenwein's compromise.